Quote:
Originally posted by Randy@Mar 7 2006, 07:51 PM
To be fair, Godfather did some work for me and there was no problem.
Also, it's only fair to point out that other people have had problems with him.
Having been screwed over early in my career as a webmaster for over $1000, I have nothing but sympathy for people who have paid for work and never received it. It's an expensive lesson to learn.
I'll have a discussion with Jeremy regarding Godfather's status here. |
Randy,
I can only take from this post that you are not truly convinced he is a scammer? is it that you still think taketherakeback is going to get his money?
The more lax you are on this matter only incourages future scammers to try and rip off members of this board. By even suggesting that the_godfather is not a scammer is a huge step towards breeding more of this behaviour. If he is not a scammer

, then he is the most unprofessional person out there and should not be welcome on these boards anyways.
This wasn't a compicated scam. the_godfather was like "wallet inspector" and people forked over their cash. The only reason he is stil here (it seems to me atleast) is to just utterly ridicule the people he scammed.
And you're like , "I gotta talk to Jeremy about banning this guy"....