Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21   Spam Kill
Old 03-06-2006, 11:06 AM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,079
Default

corpfan1 = corpfan1

__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #22   Spam Kill
Old 03-06-2006, 11:35 AM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 946
Default

arrgghhh, my eyes! lol that pic is $#@^in retina abuse!

updating my AP now, I'll be there.

BDMK looks legit to me?
knows what hes talking about in this post too...
Quote:
i forgot to mention this on the now-locked kuzma thread:

guys, beware of ukrainians/bulgarians/russians and other eastern europeans online. many of these SOBs are simply clever online conmen.

in fact, what i think this kuzma character was trying to do was simply provoke one or more of us here into getting to 'play' him heads-up or in other words to establish a 1-on-1 online connection. then, they can identify your IP number and hack your PC. dont forget, even the best firewall and antivirus apps can only protect us against COMMONLY KNOWN trojans, viruses and other malware.
not what some pimply faced ukrainian just coded up in his shack 2 hrs ago and is eagerly hoping to test on you.

just be careful. in the future, i'd simply boot any and all of these vermin from the forums, let alone the freeroll tourneys.
__________________
May the Bridges I Burn Light the Way - Amen!
Reply With Quote
  #23   Spam Kill
Old 03-06-2006, 01:09 PM
Nasgotti Nasgotti is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5
Default

Hello My name is Nasgotti I just read this whole thread and many others. I would like to say first things first. I am not a freeroll whore. I am actually a affiliate of many many sites. I run many high class websites. One of wich The name itself is worth over 5,000$ iwch is www.poker.am. My main site though is www.allinmafia.com and its my favorite I have over 1000 members and they are great. I am here for my first time. Because I didnt know about this place. I think its cool. I am a poker affiliate and i can learn alot of stuff hear also I can teach alot of stuff here. ANd already I can offer some advice for this site. WIch whoever the owner is woudl make them a lot of extra income a month. Pm me if you want to know about that But most of all I would also like to play the freeroll tonight and all the rest in this series. Please let me know if you can give me the password I would apprecite it. LIke i said im not a freeroll whore. I myself have freerolls and money added buyins for my site almost everynight. I can actualyl say i have almost the most games out of any site. pretty much everyday of the week. Please let me know if you can help me out with the game tonight. thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #24   Spam Kill
Old 03-06-2006, 01:17 PM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 402
Default

im fergwrx on absolute......I dont see why poker.am is worth 5k , but hey if you find some1 to buy it for that all the power too ya
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$
Reply With Quote
  #25   Spam Kill
Old 03-06-2006, 01:25 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 959
Send a message via AIM to Kyle Send a message via Skype™ to Kyle
Default

Nasgotti this site has some of the most smart marketers in the world talking. You're dreaming if you think that fooled anyone.

BTW - can someone PM me the pass for tonight?
Reply With Quote
  #26   Spam Kill
Old 03-06-2006, 01:53 PM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 468
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Absolute name is indieangler, please PM me the password. See you fish soon!
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #27   Spam Kill
Old 03-06-2006, 02:11 PM
checkingout checkingout is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 389
Default

Wouldnt it be easier to PM you our account names?
Reply With Quote
  #28   Spam Kill
Old 03-06-2006, 02:27 PM
tke1600 tke1600 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 191
Default

I am ready to go..I dont think I have ever played at Absolute before, should be fun. My screen name is TKE1600...

tke1600
__________________
Get the latest poker fish lists, online poker reviews , information for playing online poker , and online casino bonus reviews
Reply With Quote
  #29   Spam Kill
Old 03-06-2006, 02:37 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 959
Send a message via AIM to Kyle Send a message via Skype™ to Kyle
Default

screenname for absolute is ecooto
Reply With Quote
  #30   Spam Kill
Old 03-06-2006, 02:58 PM
daniels25 daniels25 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 162
Default

So where's the password?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
March Madness Contest - Free $100 Added PokerProp The Spam Forum 0 03-12-2007 05:26 PM
Paw March Madness Details Brandon General Poker Affiliate Discussion 27 04-02-2006 03:41 AM
PAW March Madness Points List Brandon General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 03-10-2006 01:17 PM
PAW March Madness #2 at SunPoker.com Jeremy SunPoker.com - FocalClick 0 03-10-2006 07:40 AM
The 2006 PAW March Madness Tournament Series Brandon General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 02-27-2006 05:55 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:48 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0