News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #31  
Old 03-06-2006, 04:06 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

you guys should have got the password in the email over the weekend. If not, just PM myself of Brandon and we will shoot it over to you.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 03-06-2006, 04:12 PM
daniels25 daniels25 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 160
Default

For some reeason I'm not getting e-mails from here. I went into the options and everything looks fine. Not going to my bulk folder either. I can't remember the last time I received an e-mail from PAW. If you can check in on this for me and get me signed back up or whatever it'd be great. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 03-06-2006, 04:16 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 936
Default

Got my email & pw OK

Anyway, some little sh!t got my name from the tourny roster & tracked me down at AP on the .02/.04 tables lol
I updated my AP software & noticed I has .32 in my account, figured why not?

Bugged the hell outta me until I came unglued on'em
name was hoppinmad... kinda appropriate lol

Is there any way to delete people from the tourny roster? just in case that little sh!t makes it in? I'd like to kick his ass!
__________________
May the Bridges I Burn Light the Way - Amen!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 03-06-2006, 04:54 PM
Nasgotti Nasgotti is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5
Default

So for my answer to the comment made abou the name Poker.am. Just to let you all know. I am not just a poker affiliate I am also a Person who daily buys and sells over 100 domain Names. Im not some newbie On the net. Just in here. By the way there is great affiliate tools in here. I build all my websites myself. And why you ask is Poker.am worth so much. Well if you knew anything about domains then I wouldnt have to answer that. Lets see I challenge you to go out and register any domain Named Poker. anything any extension or tld and I bet u any amount of money you cant. U know why cause its impossible. Generic domain Names are so hard to get. Anyways I will be pming for the password. by the way I also have roulette.am. I sell top level domain names if anyone is interested.

Purevegaspoker.com
Fullpressurepoker.com
NLholdem.be

those are some of my poker domains but I have domains about anything. also i thinik some peopel in here are way to hot headed. And think they have some sort of authority just cause you have made more post. well dont talk smack to everyone who you dont know ok. Thanks. I dont have a job I make all my money online enough and then some to pay bills and party like arockstar play big tourneys and love life I think i know what im doing. I just wanted to play a simple game here. Since i am goign to be a member now. I like this site. But not the people who have already in the 1 day i have been here talked . not just about me but another guy. WIch he seems to be nice also. so Try to make friends not enemys . ANd maybe Ill be nice and forgive you all who think ur some .

This post has been edited to remove the profanity.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 03-06-2006, 05:08 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 898
Default

I tried reading the last few posts that read like a novel and this happened....

__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 03-06-2006, 06:13 PM
checkingout checkingout is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 361
Default

It just so happens you sign up on the day of the freeroll and thats the most important thing to comment on and the topic you post in. Obviously a highroller with all those websites is in great need of a final prize of a whopping $250. Maybe you should extend the offer to the members here of all those freerolls that you say that you run. I cant wait to sign up
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 03-06-2006, 06:27 PM
Randy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Nasgotti-

Please check your PM's.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 03-06-2006, 06:36 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 936
Default

Nasgotti PM'd me for the PW, can imagine what Big J's inbox looks like lol

off with his head! h34r:
__________________
May the Bridges I Burn Light the Way - Amen!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 03-06-2006, 06:36 PM
1pokerbonus.com 1pokerbonus.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 42
Default

Iam in too Nice freeroll from PAW B)
hope iam still awake when the tournament starts. It will be 3.00 in the morning here in scandinavia.

nickname : mrmalik
__________________
http://www.livescoring.net
http://www.1pokerbonus.com
http://www.bonustip.com
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 03-06-2006, 07:17 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

My inbox is at the point of ridiculous. If any of these assclowns get in they will not be eligible for the final prize or points anyways.

From here on out the password will be via PM only for those MEMBERS who request it.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:41 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0