General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
__________________
-- John D DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
LeMichelle, can you explain the token a little for us? When it can be used? Is the qualifier a direct qualifier for the WSOP?'
I just want to know what I am going to win
Excited for tonight!!
FS...I have to look after my mom tonight.
I hope you reconsider the times for the nexy tourneys...
It's way off for anyone off the states.
__________________
-- John D DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
__________________
-- John D DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here