Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-18-2005, 11:44 AM
overpairpoker overpairpoker is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 26
Send a message via MSN to overpairpoker
Default

If someone has already signed up with party poker but has been a play money player the whole time and uses my bonus code at first deposit, do they get tracked under my account? I've got a couple of people that have just been play money players, but if I help them get setup as real money players I would like to get credit for them.

Thanks.
__________________
Overpairpoker
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-18-2005, 03:41 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Yes you can capture these players by using the Quick Cash Feature. See below, this was taken directly from my book. I have been able to capture many play money players who are not already under another tracker using this feature.

Quote:
Quick Cash allows you to transfer funds to your players immediately. This is a nice feature, but again you want to use it sparingly. An instance where I would use this is if I had a friend who played a great deal of $10 - $20 on another website and was thinking of trying out a new poker room. I would tell him if he signs up for Party Poker through me I would give him the standard bonus AND transfer $75 right into his new account. Getting a regular $10 - $20 player underneath you will easily earn your $75 back in no time. But now if I just had a buddy who probably will never play more than micro-limits I would simply try to recruit him with the standard bonuses.

The Quick Cash option can be helpful also if your new players are excited and want to start playing immediately but are awaiting their neteller accounts to get activated. QuickCash gives you the option of transferring them the funds through Party Poker right away.

Below are some common FAQ’s regarding Quick Cash transfers:

1. What is QuickCash?

QuickCash is a feature that Party Poker provides exclusively to its Affiliates having a PartyPoker.com Real Money account. Using QuickCash, affiliates can transfer funds from their PartyPoker.com Account to their Players' Account.

2. Benefits of QuickCash.

QuickCash enables you to transfer funds from your PartyPoker.com Account to your Player's Account.
Players get any bonuses (signup/deposit) that they would get through normal purchases.
If QuickCash transfer is made as a FIRST real money deposit into a player's account, player would get tracked to the affiliate if he is not on any valid tracker.
( This is a great way to get existing players that already have accounts but have only used play money under you)
3. How do I get started with QuickCash?

To get started with the QuickCash feature, please follow these steps:

Go to the PartyPoker.com website.
Login to your affiliate account.
Click on the QuickCash Link.
Request for a QuickCash association for any of your trackers.
Party Poker will then authorize this association and you are on.

Please note that the QuickCash feature is available only on your MGR trackers.

4. How do I make a QuickCash transfer?

To make a QuickCash transfer, please follow these steps:

Login to your player account on the website.
Click on the link 'QuickCash'
Click on 'Click here to start a new transfer'
Enter the amount to be transferred and the player account name.
Enter your password and deposit bonus code if any (not mandatory)
Then click on "Submit".
5. How is QuickCash different from Inter Account transfer?

Inter Account Transfer also enables you to make a transfer to another PartyPoker.com Account. But players do not get bonuses that they may get through normal purchases.
QuickCash is available only for affiliates.
Players can get tracked to the affiliate through the QuickCash Transfer but not through an Inter Account transfer.
6. Can I make a QuickCash transfer to an existing real money player so that he can get tracked to me?

QuickCash is used basically to improve your sign ups so that you can transfer funds to your players and they can start playing instantly. You can make a QuickCash transfer to an existing real player but you would not get credit for it.

7. When I try to make a QuickCash transfer, I get an error message that says, 'The player to whom you are trying to make a transfer to is already tracked to another tracker'

The following may be the reasons why you are getting that error message:

You have multiple trackers and the tracker from which the player has signed up is not associated to your QuickCash account.
The player signed up from another affiliate's tracker.
The player has signed up with your tracker that is under the '$65 Per Sign Up' Payment Plan, while the QuickCash feature is available only on your MGR trackers.
8. Why am I not able to register QuickCash for one of my Trackers?

The reason why you are not able to register QuickCash for one of your trackers may be that your tracker is under the '$65 Per Sign Up' payment plan.

Please note that the QuickCash feature is available only on your MGR trackers.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-18-2005, 04:23 PM
overpairpoker overpairpoker is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 26
Send a message via MSN to overpairpoker
Default

Thanks Jeremy
__________________
Overpairpoker
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-18-2005, 07:39 PM
RakeRecycle RakeRecycle is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 202
Default

sweet...I forgot all about that.
__________________
I'm the best affiliate ever...Just so you know.

PM me for ideas....[and to sign up under me.]
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Party player numbers (other sites too) PPP General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 10-17-2006 05:03 AM
Question about instant-bankroll type offers on Party domino66 PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 6 06-28-2006 04:35 PM
Party Poker Question MGRPlease PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 2 12-11-2005 06:48 PM
Yeah Got my 1st Real Money Player and a question adona72001 New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 1 10-06-2005 10:47 AM
Party Bonanza Question stillshadow General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 10-06-2005 05:06 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:46 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0