News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners

PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners Discuss PartyPoker.com's Affiliate Program and chat with their Affiliate Manager Alex Lockett here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-27-2006, 10:32 AM
domino66 domino66 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7
Talking Question about instant-bankroll type offers on Party

I have a Q about these 'instant bankroll affiliates', who you see offering $50 or $75 for new signups without them having to deposit anything or give credit card info.

I thought about doing something similar but was told by EVERY party affiliate rep I emailed that under no circumstances would they EVER give me the screename of people who signed up under me, nor would they even confirm for me a signup even if I had the player's screename, real name, and other details. They made it seem as though everything is a black hole on their end and the affiliate can never get any info about his players.

SO a few rapid fire Q's for those familiar with instant bankroll programs:

1. Do you typically select CPA or MGR payment plans for these programs? Does it even actually make sense to select MGR, since I would imagine most of those drawn to instant bankrolls are hit-and-run artists, or the like, and you'll never see back the $50 you have to pay the player.

2. So do you just select the CPA plan? And then what are the logistics of it? Do you transfer the player $50 via QuickCash right up front, and then let Party pay the other $25 when the player clears the requirement (am I right that you have to select the $25 free option for the CPA tracker you set up to make this work)?

3. If I have #2 above right, does Party provide the player's info / screename for you so you can make the QuickCash transfer? (This is exactly what I was told by Party was impossible several times)

4. Where does your profit margin come from? Are you really just getting $75 / player, and hence only making $25 profit / signup? That sounds kind of lame...do you also cash on on the bonanza promotions, which effectively give you another $30 - $70 (roughly) / signup? Is that what makes the arrangement worthwhile for you?
**I guess this last point might make selecting an MGR payment plan potentially worthwhile...if the $50 you have to pay the player up front is more or less negated if you're getting a good Bonanza offer that month, then I suppose the MGR the player generates is all gravy, huh, and there's very little risk?

Sorry for all these Q's, I've just never understood how these instant bankroll programs work.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-27-2006, 02:24 PM
pokernoker pokernoker is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 13
Default

Hello Domino

My rep is Dione Scott and the sweetest lady ever. This is my first month doing the promotion of free $75 so I dont know how well it will work but I will try to give you my advice. My website is www.pokernoker.com .

Answers to your questions:

1) I am on the CPA plan since it is my first month and I wanted to see some return. Yeah you are right most of it will be hit and run and problem then arises is the poker company might hold your funds for your are not generating enough money and they are going in loss. Hence now after thinking about it I am actually considering abt switching to MGR and only investing in quality players.

2, 3, 4) Yeah you make a profit of $15 for 1- 10 players and then $25 for the players afterwards. Partypoker will not give you the info but they will confirm the info for the player. I usually ask Dione if she will be able to verify if the player IDs I send her with their name and address and email used my BONUS CODE , SO I will give them the free $. I received their player IDs and all personal info by using a PHP script on my website. So they leave there info and I just need to confirm with Dione. After she does that I transfer the funds.

Yeah the bonanzas offer is good as well. It is good money if you are only refering a few players since for example, this month u can earn $500 flat if u get 10 or more members. I have got 13 members so far but I am really considering not doing CPA for i dont want one month where all my funds are frozen.

Oh and a friendly request - if you do decide to join partypoker affiliate program and do this promotion, Could you become my sub-affiliate you will get the same deal as me but I get a percentage of your earnings. We both profit.

Add me on msn:


Cheers and good luck
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-27-2006, 07:07 PM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 952
Default

Just a quick question - I thought when you transfered someone money it does not count as a first deposit so you do not earn cpa on it
__________________
Poker Players are your from the USA ,Find out what Poker Rooms Allow US Players , or come by and see what sites are running 2007 Wsop Satellites. Maybe poker is not your game so come see what Casinos Allow US Players. Not a Player but like to talk gambling , then come visit our Poker Forum.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-27-2006, 08:21 PM
pokernoker pokernoker is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 13
Default

I think it is only partypoker that will count an INTER-ACCOUNT TRANSFER as a player deposit. So yeah thats how people give out the $75 free promotion.

Hope that helped : add me on msn if u want any others answered -
Cheers and Good Luck
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-28-2006, 06:21 AM
CAZ's Avatar
CAZ CAZ is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 761
Default

Pokernoker, just as a sidenote...the BOLD isnt neccesary and it can be a bit irritating...it implies that we either wont get the point or wont read it otherwise.
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back
Poker Rakeback Calculator
Are YOU a player?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-28-2006, 08:38 AM
pokernoker pokernoker is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 13
Default

my apologies CAZ and to anyone else. I just thought If one was looking for the answer they can see it right away. I will be careful next time.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-28-2006, 03:35 PM
CAZ's Avatar
CAZ CAZ is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 761
Default

No appologies necessary : )
You are eager to learn.... You will find more useful information here than you can imagine, as i am sure you already have. I would offer what i know about the 75 free deals, but i havent done any of those,(except one for a "friend" who promply lost the 50 : /)
I would be leary of all the freeloaders that i think "scrape" for these offers all day long. Just be careful, do it for people you know or meet, not for anonymous emailers.
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back
Poker Rakeback Calculator
Are YOU a player?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:14 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0