Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 12-22-2005, 05:51 PM
tke1600 tke1600 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 191
Default

I have been a member here at PAW since the summer and have learned a lot of everyone, but at the same times have been having problems with my affiliation with Party Poker. When I first started out I was giving players $50 accounts and also getting players other ways. My players were playing becuase not all of them were $50 free accounts. Even though I feel that my money should not have been on hold in the first place, they put it on hold claiming "fraud". I agreed with my AF to start promoting MGR and stopped fussing becuase she said my funds would be released as my rake increases.

Here is my problem now:
Party Poker has almost 11K on hold for over 100 players signed becuase they claim low rake and "fraud". I havent signed up anyone CPA since and have been promoting MGR the last months.

My players, since they summer on CPA, had genereted $8000 in rake by October, but my AF said they would not release any money until they have atleast an even return. OK I understand, thats not my problem even though I do not agree.

Heres the dilliema:
My MGR players have genereted $2600 since October which should make my total rake for Party almost $11K. BUT they have included chargebacks and bonuses to my "low rake" from the summer. OK, even though I dont agree with that the story continues.

Party has claimed "fraud" for my 100 players in the summer, but has now decided to give those "fraudualnt" players between $10-$50 "no deposit" bonuses and included all of this to my rake. Now my "total" rake is under $7000 since the summer according to my AF. This means that they have given my "fraudualant" players over $3000 in "no deposit" bonuses and say that I need to make up the difference.

So, please tell me how I am supposed to handle this situation.?
__________________
Get the latest poker fish lists, online poker reviews , information for playing online poker , and online casino bonus reviews
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 12-22-2005, 06:15 PM
richardb richardb is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 603
Default

Party Poker is not calling the players themselves fraudulent, they are calling the method used to sign up those players fraudulent. Party gives out no deposit bonuses to players all the time and affiliates have to eat that cost. I would PM the Party Poker manager(s) that post on this forum and come to an agreement on how much more rake needs to be generated to get paid.
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 12-22-2005, 10:36 PM
Partypokerlover Partypokerlover is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 69
Default

Why dont you talk to your account manager and try to get half of it. If you are on good terms with party he will have no problem doing this. I would do this before anything else.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Party Partners Login problems? Flopster General Poker Affiliate Discussion 15 09-25-2006 11:11 AM
Party Poker Affiliate Freeroll Problems adioking General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 01-23-2006 01:27 AM
party bs cavaliers09 PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 9 01-03-2006 09:49 PM
Party Poker Points Expired....... Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 12-27-2005 08:12 AM
MGR tracker problems at Party slowdive23 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 06-05-2005 09:58 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:42 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0