Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 01-21-2006, 02:05 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,524
Default

Hey there are a whopping 32 players in the restricted $2000 affiliate freeroll this month and I was supposed to be player 33 if you know what I mean. I was told via a bonanza email that if I send at least X amount of players that I would be entered into it. I qualified and sent much more than X amount and yet I didn't even receive an invite.

Do any of you have a phone number where I can contact the affiliate department at PartyPoker? I've already tried emailing the affiliates department several times and no response... I'm very let down at this...

dAn
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 01-21-2006, 02:27 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,524
Default

Geez... I've called these guys twice now and they keep asking me "did you get the invitation email" and I say "no you guys didnt send it to me, but I qualified!"

Final decision "sorry, you were not formally invited therefore you cannot register for this tournament. we suggest you contact your affiliate manager and have them confirm the invite with us."

wtf,
dAn
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 01-21-2006, 03:02 PM
stroke stroke is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 76
Default

ya same here..maybe we can get into next months for the screwup.
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 01-21-2006, 03:50 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,524
Default

I'm getting into next months regardless. I'm just pissed cuz I have nothing to do tonight.
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 01-21-2006, 04:02 PM
stroke stroke is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 76
Default

The last time i got entered to a party aff touney i had to send them a email and ask to be entered weeks ahead of time and i was never sent a reply letting me know that i was entered..Im also owed a bonanza payment for Nov and my emails have gone unanswered lately.
Reply With Quote
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 01-21-2006, 07:53 PM
checkingout checkingout is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 389
Default

I get into those tournaments and only once did I receive a notification.
Reply With Quote
  #7   Spam Kill
Old 01-21-2006, 10:44 PM
pokerguy pokerguy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 218
Default

I've qualified three times for this tournament and have never, ever received an email. I'm too lazy to follow up on this, though.
__________________


I love my job.
Reply With Quote
  #8   Spam Kill
Old 01-22-2006, 06:43 PM
Flopster Flopster is offline
Promoting since 2004
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 313
Default

I qualified for a freeroll when I first started out. I was told I would get an email with the details, and just never heard anything. That was the last time I was offered a freeroll opportunity, so have never played

Don't even get bonanzas anymore...
__________________
A rolling stone gathers no moss.
Reply With Quote
  #9   Spam Kill
Old 01-23-2006, 01:27 AM
deepak7 deepak7 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Draculas country
Posts: 272
Default

same for me... first and last freeroll + bonanza in september 2005

but i have only 3-4 rmp/month
__________________
1casino.ro
Holdem.ro
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 10-11-2006 01:39 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 02:19 PM
Party Poker New Software... adioking General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 07-15-2005 12:31 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 09:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 09:18 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:09 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0