Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

View Poll Results: Should Jeremy start a blog?
Yes 18 72.00%
No 7 28.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-01-2005, 12:22 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Well I have been contemplating starting a blog lately but I am not quite sure so I figured what the hell I'll just put up a poll.

My life is actually quite uninteresting but considering some of the shennanigans I find myself in on a daily basis it could probably be quite humourous.

Not sure if anyone would read it, but vote away.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-01-2005, 12:34 AM
pokerguy pokerguy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 219
Default

I support whatever keeps you off the streets and away from the children.

Please. Think of the children. :unsure:

Just kidding. I would enjoy reading your blog, especially the entries related to poker, SEO, and family squabbles.
__________________


I love my job.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-01-2005, 12:42 AM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 356
Default

it can't hurt can it? If anything it will be a form of self therapy that results in a few extra back links for your websites :lol:
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-01-2005, 12:45 AM
NeverBeg NeverBeg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 460
Send a message via AIM to NeverBeg
Default

I vote for you to go for it, should provide for some interesting reads.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-01-2005, 12:50 AM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 494
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by pokerguy@Dec 1 2005, 12:34 AM
I support whatever keeps you off the streets and away from the children.

Please. Think of the children. :unsure:

Just kidding. I would enjoy reading your blog, especially the entries related to poker, SEO, and family squabbles.
Well said Poker Guy
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-01-2005, 08:28 AM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 965
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

yes please do.
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus Code | Cake Poker Bonus Code | Las Vegas Webcams | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-01-2005, 12:28 PM
Randy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Everyone should have a blog, Jeremy.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-01-2005, 12:58 PM
dbirider's Avatar
dbirider dbirider is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Google Earth
Posts: 315
Default

Go for it! Who are the jerks that picked NO?
__________________
D.B.I. Rider
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-01-2005, 01:51 PM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 532
Send a message via AIM to Nick0r
Default

Go for it Jeremey, I've quite enjoyed making entries in my blog - www.kisberg.com (*shameless plug *)
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-01-2005, 02:34 PM
Emil Emil is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 95
Default

I voted no since I should be spending more time working and not reading ;-)
__________________
The Free Poker Room | Free poker content
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Monetizing My Blog PKing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 03-20-2007 10:15 AM
Giving away 20 links on PR4 blog PokerManic The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 01-18-2007 01:53 AM
Blog Spammer Apologizes, LOL adioking The Cocktail Lounge 3 10-27-2006 12:06 AM
free links (exchange) on PR4 poker blog scrawnybob The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 09-03-2006 06:06 PM
PR4 blog write ups for your site Georgia Poker The Poker Affiliate Exchange 6 05-05-2006 03:27 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:34 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0