General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
Originally posted by hoursurfer@Nov 29 2005, 12:40 PM Personally I think we should create a thread for everyone who is caught stealing content, pics or any copyrighted material.
Call it the "Thread of Shame"
Keep it up so people get punished in a way that is not monetary.
That is a very very good idea! I second that motion.
"We will conduct all our copyright enforcements in private from now on and spare you guys this Junior High drama."
These forums exist for all of us to help each other. Stolen content is one of the most important issues we face, and posting any incidents of stolen content is extremely valuable to the rest of us.
I mean, sure since this is common, contact the offender and see if the situation can be resolved immediately. But if it isn't, posting her publicly is what I would hope people would do.