I went to a local casino today to play in a $175 buy in tournament that guaranteed $10K for first place, so the poker room was packed (well for this card room it was, about 200 people).
I saw a vender set up with a laptop signing up people for pokerhost. He was giving away a free shirt or hat if you signed up with pokerhost. He just got your info and set you up with an account and password, and told you about the bonus for that month.
I am pretty sure this guy paid to set up shop in the poker room (he was wearing a Vender #23 badge).
Have any of you guys done this?
If so could you tell me the price I would expect to pay the casino?
Also is their a good rate of return of the sign ups for the free shirt actually playing for real money?
Thanks in advance!
__________________
<b><span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'><a href='http://www.fulltiltpro.com' target='_blank'><span style='color:red'>Full Tilt Pro</span></a></span></span></b>
|