Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-04-2005, 06:23 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Although most of you think I am computer geek that sits behind my laptop all day I just opened a beer and I'm getting ready to go play an intense game of NL Hold Em with my two brothers and some buddies.

The stakes will be high.........probably $10 buy-in :lol: I will be drunk by 9:30 and go into my usual drunk poker mode, calling anything that is the same colors or both cards add up to greater than 6............Shit, I just realized that I'm serious.......... I play awfully when I drink.

I will give the full trip report on this intense tournament and maybe post a few pics if I remember to take them. I haven't played live in a few months so this should be fun. Have a safe night, Drive crazy, take chances


I'll move this post to the cocktail lounge on Saturday.........
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A crazy night at the tables NewPokerGirl The Cocktail Lounge 1 02-16-2007 05:50 AM
Friday the 13th could be a lucky day? yysg28 The Spam Forum 0 12-08-2006 02:28 AM
Going to vegas friday psmoney General Poker Chat 8 11-21-2006 02:10 AM
PAW League #4 event tommorow night Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 10-18-2006 02:29 PM
Home Poker Night PokerMaster Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions 7 05-15-2006 08:15 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:46 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0