Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-15-2007, 01:45 AM
Betguiden Betguiden is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9
Send a message via MSN to Betguiden
Default

omg didnt se the date here.... geeez, project tryin to give something off the experience we have gained, to other affiliates just took an embarracing turn, thats worse than my english grammar.... DOOH
__________________
Ole Knudsen
Betguiden Ltd.
www.dpwrakeback.com / www.betguiden.com / www.connery.dk / www.thepokerroomreview.com
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-15-2007, 01:58 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,521
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Its ok I found it interesting....although I was trying to figure out who the godfather was...I am assuming the poker site relating to the godfather would be his )cant think of his name right now) anyway nice posts...Beanie didnt notice either
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-15-2007, 03:56 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 343
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

I love when really really old threads get bumped by accident, it's a glimpse between then and now, for instance, here the guy was told 'don't bother' .. did he? How'd it go?
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-15-2007, 11:26 AM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 626
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Slick Poka View Post
I'm looking into setting up a rake back site and just had a few general questions. I know not all the poker rooms approve of rake back programs and some of the ones that do offer stats and tracking. Do some of them just not care if you offer rake back and its all up to you to get the stats and get the money to your customers? You just give them a certin percent of the money your making off them? I'm just not 100% clear on how it works I guess.
Big Slick, if you are still looking for a poker room to offer rakeback on, please feel free to PM me. Sunpoker.com offers a rakeback program for affiliates.

Best Regards,

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-15-2007, 05:04 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,275
Default

Old & timely for me, kind of a johnny come lately I guess? lol

Be interesting to hear how all have done?

got a new rb site in the works...
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-15-2007, 05:31 PM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 484
Default

I am still doin fine and I am about to launch a completely updated and re-worked version of my site in a few days!

Definitely looking to do better though, this post was started two years ago, and I have done better in months previous to now, than how I am doing at this exact moment....but hey, its the nature of the beast.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Should sites help players get their money back from Neteller. Beanie General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 02-02-2007 11:51 PM
Sun Poker added - $200 CPA Marius Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 14 12-28-2006 07:16 PM
New Pokershare RAKE BACK announcement the27offsuit.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 10-26-2005 02:08 PM
New Rake Back Deal NeverBeg The Spam Forum 0 08-24-2005 08:04 PM
Here is rake back plan my peeps use Beanie General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 03-22-2005 06:29 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:52 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0