View Single Post
  #14  
Old 10-15-2007, 10:26 AM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 590
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Slick Poka View Post
I'm looking into setting up a rake back site and just had a few general questions. I know not all the poker rooms approve of rake back programs and some of the ones that do offer stats and tracking. Do some of them just not care if you offer rake back and its all up to you to get the stats and get the money to your customers? You just give them a certin percent of the money your making off them? I'm just not 100% clear on how it works I guess.
Big Slick, if you are still looking for a poker room to offer rakeback on, please feel free to PM me. Sunpoker.com offers a rakeback program for affiliates.

Best Regards,

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote