Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-11-2005, 08:03 PM
slowdive23 slowdive23 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Upland, CA. USA
Posts: 128
Send a message via MSN to slowdive23
Default

Just wondering if PLAY MONEY stats are now available at Paradise. This is a really cool thing just wondering if its off the ground yet.
__________________
<span style=\'color:blue\'>Don't tell us about Private Property, this is America!</span>

[email protected]

Protect you Poker Affiliate Empire today!

College Nuts for Poker!

Get your bonus codes on poker chips!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-12-2005, 01:40 PM
daniels25 daniels25 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 173
Default

Paradise has alot of things they need to work on with their stats. Until they are correctly crediting people, they aren't worth promoting. If the stats ARE correct then they are the worst poker room I have ever promoted and still aren't worth promting. Hopefully there stats are the problem and they will get corrected, so I can get back to promoting them.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-12-2005, 03:45 PM
tomysole tomysole is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 217
Default

I like paradise's stats and think your crazy for calling them the worst to promote. Lots of people do great business with Paradise on this forum too. Don't get mad because your not doing the right things to have success with them.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-12-2005, 05:32 PM
slowdive23 slowdive23 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Upland, CA. USA
Posts: 128
Send a message via MSN to slowdive23
Default

I am not sure it is fair to say Paradise is the worst to promote.

They promptly report traffic and earnings as they should.

THe only problem I am really having is a lack of bonus code to make full color ads with. Other than that, I am very happy with the site and customer service.
__________________
<span style=\'color:blue\'>Don't tell us about Private Property, this is America!</span>

[email protected]

Protect you Poker Affiliate Empire today!

College Nuts for Poker!

Get your bonus codes on poker chips!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-13-2005, 01:48 AM
CAZ's Avatar
CAZ CAZ is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 784
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by daniels25@Sep 12 2005, 10:40 AM
Paradise has alot of things they need to work on with their stats. Until they are correctly crediting people, they aren't worth promoting. If the stats ARE correct then they are the worst poker room I have ever promoted and still aren't worth promting. Hopefully there stats are the problem and they will get corrected, so I can get back to promoting them.
*cough* i think you meant Tradal
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back
Poker Rakeback Calculator
Are YOU a player?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-13-2005, 02:26 PM
daniels25 daniels25 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 173
Default

"I like paradise's stats and think your crazy for calling them the worst to promote. Lots of people do great business with Paradise on this forum too. Don't get mad because your not doing the right things to have success with them."

Mad? I'm not mad. I don't promote them.You don't get credit for your traffic or that sign-up ratio is horrible. One or the other. Whichever it is, it makes it bad to promote them. If you're having such great sign-ups Tomy, good for you. You'd be the only one I've heard that is though. That's why I tend to disbelieve it.


"*cough* i think you meant Tradal"

They are in the same boat. Why promote if you can't get conversions?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-13-2005, 05:02 PM
tomysole tomysole is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 217
Default

I don't have a ton of signups with them but am satisfied with their stats and customer service.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-14-2005, 01:46 AM
bfuchs bfuchs is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 218
Send a message via AIM to bfuchs
Default

i'd wonder how much traffic you get before you knock paradise. In the long haul i've seen similiar conversions between paradise/pokerroom/empire and the other bunch of sites. To be honest however I've seen Party convert somewhat better but the thing is the conversions are getting worse for party as their player base is so big you cannot find new players - it is getting quite hard plus their t&c changes as well as their low $75 cpa rate. I promote paradise because they have great affiliate support (Stephen!), CPA rate is very good, and its easy to find new players as paradise just opened its affiliate program plus they have a million dollar free roll.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone else have tourney payouts done in play money? hyacinthgirl TonyGPoker.com 5 11-19-2006 01:55 AM
Paradise stats dongying ParadisePoker.com 1 10-26-2006 06:27 PM
PokerRoom Play money restrictions hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 09-22-2006 12:07 PM
Play Money Accounts tomysole General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 06-05-2005 11:34 AM
The value of a play money player Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 05-02-2005 02:14 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:58 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0