Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-31-2005, 02:16 PM
Kellermann Kellermann is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 146
Default

Hi,

I created a new bonus code pokerswing (bleh) and had some players type it in. I then wanted to do a quick cash transfer. Then when I was going to do the transfer I got the message that the player was already tracked to one of my non-mgr trackers. Please specify the tracker below blablabla...

Now don't get me any of this "you have chosen pokerswing to be a CPA tracker." All my trackers are MGR. Sometimes Party fails. I grow weary from them.

Also it's like when a tracker expires it is forever dead even though I renew it in 'tracker details' so I hardly get a player tracked to me. And he gets no bonus.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-31-2005, 03:03 PM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 329
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

Same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I contacted my affiliate MGR and he said it was just incorrect wording and that he would forward it to the technical department. Obviously, it hasn't been fixed yet .

The good news is that if you just continue the process with Quick Cash you should get proper credit (at least I did) and I had my affiliate MGR check to make sure.

If the player wasn't tracked to you, you would have gotten a different message.


Jason
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Party Riches download problem metalan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 11-04-2005 02:57 PM
Party Poker Tracking Problem adioking General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 06-30-2005 03:27 AM
MGR tracker problems at Party slowdive23 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 06-05-2005 10:58 AM
Party Poker - Bonus Code Problem Poker Coach General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 05-27-2005 06:55 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 10:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:09 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0