View Single Post
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 08-31-2005, 02:03 PM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 316
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

Same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I contacted my affiliate MGR and he said it was just incorrect wording and that he would forward it to the technical department. Obviously, it hasn't been fixed yet .

The good news is that if you just continue the process with Quick Cash you should get proper credit (at least I did) and I had my affiliate MGR check to make sure.

If the player wasn't tracked to you, you would have gotten a different message.


Jason
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

Custom Embroidered Shirts & Hats | Roboform - Password Manager

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote