Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-09-2005, 01:49 PM
deepak7 deepak7 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Draculas country
Posts: 325
Default

Anyone having problems with the stats?

I have no new player signed up under my link since 22 july and thats BS.
I even knew a guy that made 1200 raked hands and by surprise he wasn't signed under my link.

Their answer is "Somebody targeted our website with Denial of Service attack and we made some changes which may have affected the stats and reporting but account creations has been registered and accounted for."

I guess its hard for everyone to be 100% honest, I'm a little disappointed about every site out there.
__________________
Holdem Romania
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-10-2005, 04:25 PM
ajpoker ajpoker is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 93
Default

Interesting, I also stopped getting any new sign ups on July 22nd. I was averaging 10-20 a day.. None since the July 22nd..
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Problems PartyPoker Tracking checkingout General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 01-25-2007 06:43 PM
full tilt log in problems AceKicker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 01-01-2007 06:54 PM
Neteller Problems? stillshadow General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 11-20-2006 12:12 PM
Paradise Stat problems Flopster General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 10-12-2006 12:51 AM
Continued problems with HollywoodPoker.com BootyCraze HollyWoodPoker.com 2 06-05-2006 10:13 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:46 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0