Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-20-2006, 12:23 AM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 620
Default Neteller Problems?

Has anyone else been having problems logging into Neteller today? I haven't been able to all day. I suppose I'll e-mail support now but I doubt it will help.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-20-2006, 12:32 AM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,252
Default

Try logging into the Japan link on the top.

edit: Never mind neither are working
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-20-2006, 12:35 AM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

haha E-mail is quicker. Phoned them friday - Worked on 3 pages while waiting. got transfered a few times then got hung up on b4 I could speak after 2 1/2 hrs - sent an e-mail - fixed within the hour
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-20-2006, 12:49 AM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,252
Default

Support said you need to update explorer if you're using that. I tried it in Mozilla and it worked fine.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-20-2006, 03:38 AM
geoffvro's Avatar
geoffvro geoffvro is offline
Retired Billionaire
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 95
Default

I get the same error in explorer, firefox, and opera, and they are all the latest versions. But, I was able to login about an hour ago.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-20-2006, 05:12 AM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,665
Default

If you've been going in via an old bookmark it probably doesn't work. Try going in via the front page.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-20-2006, 06:31 AM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 620
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPP
Try going in via the front page.
I always do, actually. Still getting the same problem. I've used Neteller for quite some time and I've never seen this particular error before. Also, still no response from support for me. I'll probably try to give them a call tomorrow if this isn't resolved then.

Edit: It could be an IE7 thing. 2 machines with it haven't worked while 1 with IE6 has. Either way, someone needs to come up with a fix for this.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-20-2006, 09:26 AM
Arnoldpalmer Arnoldpalmer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 61
Send a message via Skype™ to Arnoldpalmer
Default

I can't get in either, have tried firefox and IE6 but neither work.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-20-2006, 10:50 AM
AceHigh AceHigh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 127
Default

Seems to be working fine for me
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-20-2006, 12:12 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

IE is fine with me. Iv been on a few times today trying to get them to trace a transation. By the wait on the telephone I think they are receiving a higher than normal level of complaints.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Important Neteller Information I liked them too Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 0 01-19-2007 06:06 AM
Breaking News - Neteller is Done in U.S. Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 16 01-17-2007 11:29 PM
Neteller Statement - 10/19 Update ResIpsa General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 10-19-2006 11:29 AM
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 10:03 PM
Is this a new neteller scam? email i received? checked neteller and couldnt find info the27offsuit.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 07-15-2006 01:26 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:19 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0