Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-05-2005, 03:43 AM
billygiven billygiven is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1
Default

Lately I have really been hating my job and trying to find another way of earning income. I have been playing a lot of party poker lately and have been doing so so. Anyways lately I have really gotten to thinking a lot about ideas to generate extra income and had this party poker.com affiliate idea. My idea was this: Buy a domain name that has something to do with poker and redirect with my tracker to partypoker.com . Now my next step is I am going to put an ad like this in the paper:

$$PLAY POKER FOR FREE, WIN FOR REAL$$
Play poker tournaments on line for free, win real cash!
www.pokeropolis.net

I was going to put it under business opportunites online so people looking to make money will see this. I was wondering has anyone else on here done something like this, and has it generated any leads? Anyone else have good ideas? Should I go with the money right away or the revenue over time thing? Input would be much appreciated.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-05-2005, 09:38 AM
Randy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I had some luck with a newspaper ad for party poker, but I just used a bonus code referencing the newspaper.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-05-2005, 01:20 PM
gPowell's Avatar
gPowell gPowell is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Orange County
Posts: 404
Send a message via MSN to gPowell Send a message via Yahoo to gPowell Send a message via Skype™ to gPowell
Default

Everyone needs a start, good luck and come and learn more!
__________________
Greg's Poker Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question for Bodog affiliate PokerProp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 03-27-2007 11:42 PM
Poker Stars - Affiliate Question CoolDog General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 11-16-2006 04:59 PM
Poker Affiliate Question darkmanx1209 New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 1 08-31-2006 11:07 AM
New to Poker Affiliate Question MattKK New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 2 11-16-2005 11:25 PM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:34 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0