
Welcome! To make your first question as simple as I can. How much do you want to make a month and how much can you spend?
At this point in the game you need to be very creative and in most cases you need to spend some money. You will get very few players just by throwing up a site over night and waiting till the $ rolls in. It won't happen. I'm pretty new at this myself but i have taken on many different aspects of the poker affiliation world.
Figure out what you want to make. Read Jeremy's articles on this site about affiliations. they well help a lot.
Also, be very, very patient. It will take some time. If it doesn’t take time I would question your practices.
The only advice I can give you is not to get too carried away at first. Start with a few sites and grow from there.
As for the best sites to promote. It all depends.
I like a few that others don't and vice versa. Find a niche in the market and then the sites will be easy to pick. It also goes back to what you want from this. If you just want some extra cash here and there than sign up for CPA's at Paradise and Party. If you want to be in this for the long hall then look into the best rooms for your site(s), advertising.
Good luck and the more experienced affiliates on this site are great, so don't be afraid to ask questions and read all the posts. It’s invaluable.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"Did you just grab my ass?"
|