General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
yesterday i signed someone up using my link...my link looks like this: http://www.partypoker.com/index_af.htm?wm=xxxx
but when i signed them up i mistakenly used:
http://www.partypoker.com/indexnp.htm?wm=xxxx
the no popups version. today i noticed i didn't get credit for signing him up. was it because the link was slightly different or was there some other problem. i've noticed that questions like these to party and empire don't get answered quickly if at all
It appears that both links are working correctly. I always use the following format: http://www.partypoker.com/index.htm?wm=XXXXXXX
I am not sure what coast you are on, but if you signed him up after 9PM pacific time, you will not see him in your affiliate account until tomorrow.
I always prefer bonus codes over those links anyways. Here is some advice that I implement...I always open up dummy accounts for my links to make sure they work properly.
thanks for the info... the link definitely worked and the software downloaded, but i had no tp or rmp listed this morning when i checked my stats. signed some more people up today but went with my original link...this time i'll wait til tomorrow to seed their account