Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Chat

General Poker Chat Yes were all affiliates, but most of us play poker too!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-05-2005, 11:04 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,010
Default

If you read my thread about Poker Stars, you know that they pissed me off and I'm going to drop them now as a player. I'm looking for someone here that's a regular and can hook me up on an approved rake back deal at a good site. For the record, I'm a fish that plays 20/40 a few times a week so maybe 1,200 hands a month give or take. I'm not too concerned with deposit bonuses or any of that and I'll probably toss a few grand into the account to start with so if they have some BS deposit limit I'm hoping you have a hook up with your account manager and can take care of that for me.

Please PM with details, don't post it here for all to see please.
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 10:03 PM
wondering where i'm going wrong SmackDog New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 4 12-11-2005 05:53 PM
Hello Everyone i'm Tom from Connecticut. Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 09-11-2005 09:45 AM
FreeRoll invite for P.A.W. members (NOT SPAM) Georgia Poker General Poker Chat 0 06-20-2005 09:03 PM
i'm sure this question has been asked... bigboy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 03-31-2005 09:57 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:12 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0