General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
Anyone else having a bad month with Bodog? Id like to say its just the holidays, but Im seeing depositors with every other site. Bodog is usually my best performer.
Any ideas?
__________________
JustinGoff.com
NEW GOAL - $15,000 per month by December 31st November - $12,346 net income
Yes, especially the first part of the month -- I didn't get any new depositors at all for the first 10 days which was strange, but it came back pretty good the past 10. But still down 40% for new depositors compared to where I was at last month at this time. Unfortunately since they don't show clicks I really don't know if this decline in new depositors is due to a drop in traffic I sent them or what. But definitely a drop in new depositors, especially the first part of the month, I even remembering checking about a week into the month to see if they changed their link codes again.
Same here. They are also my #1 room. Last month was my best ever and this month is one of my worst. Just updated my main site with their new 110% bonus. Hopefully that will help out a little.
__________________
texas holdem poker strategy
blackjack strategy
Online Casino Gambling
Online Slot Casinos
Online Poker | Rooms | Bonus
I have the same amount of click throughs for BOhicky as last month and the amount of signups are way down. Hopefully it is not a tracking bug. You just never know as an affiliate what is really going on.
__________________
If you think of something, someone has already thought of it first.
__________________
Play Online Poker Now . There are a lot of Poker Rooms Accepting US Players and you can qualify for free to the 2008 WSOP . If your a casino player be sure to see the Casinos allowing USA players . Not from America then get the top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Finally if your a promoter see our Poker Affiliate Programs and Casino Affiliate Programs
Signups are down for me, but then again my Bodog signups and deposits have always been topsy turvy and not that constant, so I didn't draw many conclusions from it. Probably holidays I guess, and there are a few more days to level things out.
__________________ Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy