Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-20-2007, 01:49 AM
SecretSauce SecretSauce is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 46
Default RakeTracker owns RakebackSoftware

I don't think this is common knowledge, it certainly was kept a secret from me when I was having problems with RBS.

Chris Carlson (morgant) the owner of RakeTracker, purchased RakebackSoftware nearly six months ago from Arthur D'Antonio.

If RBS was your softwarwe soluction, RakeTracker now has full access to all of your player lists, support tickets, MGR figures etc.

I found this out while investigating who was spamming all of the players I had in Arthur's database. They were being spammed by a Sports Betting company, I looked into the affiliate links and they are tied to RakeTracker, then I found out that RakeTracker bought RBS.

Very odd coincidence.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-20-2007, 02:22 AM
SecretSauce SecretSauce is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 46
Default

Chris is now trying to claim no ties to sports betting.

I have been told my numerous people that his associate Craig runs several sports betting affliliate sites...if you have specific information about RT's involvement with sports betting please post it here or PM it to me

As liars do, he is trying to claim ignorance and innocence here
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-20-2007, 03:38 AM
RakeTheRake RakeTheRake is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3
Default

We also use RBS

We have always seeded our database with dummy email addresses every few hundred accounts or so. This would allow us to spot if anyone managed to get their hands on our database. In addition we have a contract with all our partners whereby any misuse of data would result in prosecution without hesitation

We are not aware of any issues regarding spamming by RBS or RT and the current time and are confident that this would not happen under any circumstances given their standing in the poker community

Regards

RakeTheRake
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-20-2007, 03:46 AM
guljo guljo is online now
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 21
Default

I have no information on this matter, but I am using software that chris gave me to use which is the one from rakebacksoftware, and I didnt have any problems with him, I also think he is one of the best persons I have dealt with in poker affiliate industry. Hope someone else have some more info on this particular matter.
__________________
www.slorakeback.com - first Slovenian rakeback site
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hi,guys.Who owns everypoker.com? anyone926 Web Design Q&A 9 12-14-2007 04:29 PM
who owns freefifitydollars ? scrawnybob General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 10-02-2007 05:06 AM
who owns railbirds ????? scrawnybob General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 08-28-2007 10:46 AM
Who owns HighStakesReport.com now? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 10-31-2006 08:55 AM
Absolute now owns UB? JacksNQueens General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-18-2006 11:01 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:23 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0