Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-27-2007, 08:33 PM
scrawnybob scrawnybob is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 289
Default who owns freefifitydollars ?

hi

anyone know who owns freefiftydollars ?

I'm sick of you muppets spamming my forum with you offers etc

just quit it - you had your chance to stop - I've forwarded you details to the respective AM

scrawnybob
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum

BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator

MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory

Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-27-2007, 08:53 PM
scottmc scottmc is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 30
Default

The whois information is below. Google the adminstrative contact

---------------------------------------
Checking server [whois.crsnic.net]

Checking server [whois.tucows.com]
Results:
Registrant:
FreeFiftyDollars
100 Kensington Blvd. Apt. 1102
Bluffton, SC 29910
US

Domain name: FREEFIFTYDOLLARS.COM

Administrative Contact:
Sitko, Nicholas
100 Kensington Blvd. Apt. 1102
Bluffton, SC 29910
US
843-706-4993 Fax: 000-000-0000

Technical Contact:
Manager, Domain
2800 28th Street Suite 205
Santa Monica, California 90405
US
+1.8885114678 Fax: +1.3103141610
__________________
Poker
Please PM to inquire about link exchanges, article writing or simple web tools written in PHP.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-27-2007, 08:54 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,215
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I think they are the same people that used to spam the chat boxes at Fulltilt. Any affiliate manager should know who they are since they have trackers for almost every room.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-27-2007, 09:09 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

pokerbonuslistings.com still?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-01-2007, 11:27 AM
scrawnybob scrawnybob is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 289
Default cheers

hi

cheers for the info guys - I always feel like the sqaure kid at school reporting them the the AM's but at the end of the day they have a simple choice

dont do it and earn the money without spamming

once they do it more than once and dont take a hint then I cease to feel bad about it

added to that there are so many other sites which are effectively (though in some cases not specifically) encouraging joe average poker players who sign up via their bonus to then effectively become an affiliate for that content site - spamming forums with links to those content sites with an affiliate code as well

whilst with some it may not be their business plan to get millions of average joes to spam every forum - that is it's net effect as far as I can see

probably nice business for them - but its hardly what would be thought of as genuine subs or affiliates IMVHO

cheers scrawnybob
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum

BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator

MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory

Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-01-2007, 11:41 AM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,246
Default

Spammers are right up there with child molesters IMO.
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-01-2007, 12:34 PM
3jokers's Avatar
3jokers 3jokers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 234
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregK View Post
Spammers are right up there with child molesters IMO.
Stupidest thing I read on this forum if you are serious.
__________________
Easy Poker Bonuses
No Deposit Bonus
Best Casino Bonuses
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-01-2007, 01:34 PM
gPowell's Avatar
gPowell gPowell is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Orange County
Posts: 428
Send a message via MSN to gPowell Send a message via Yahoo to gPowell Send a message via Skype™ to gPowell
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregK View Post
Spammers are right up there with child molesters IMO.
You have to know GregK to get this one...lol

I have no idea who Free50Cent Cd's is actually. But I do know the dude at PokerBonusListings.com and he is a pretty good affiliate. Pretty good in the sense that he sends a lot of traffic; however spam is another story.

__________________
Greg's Poker Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-01-2007, 01:57 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,246
Default

Hey GP

After cleaning up some spam session or spam bot attack?
Theres no difference in the ass whuppin' I'd deal out to either one.
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-02-2007, 01:55 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 330
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregK View Post
Spammers are right up there with child molesters IMO.
Well actually.. did anyone google it as suggested above? Here I did the work click the link, then click the top result.

Dunno if it's the same guy.. but umm ew.

PS they have the same name, from the same state.. at least related..
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
who owns railbirds ????? scrawnybob General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 08-28-2007 10:46 AM
Anyone know who owns.... NewPokerGirl General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 01-24-2007 11:46 PM
Who owns HighStakesReport.com now? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 10-31-2006 08:55 AM
Absolute now owns UB? JacksNQueens General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-18-2006 11:01 AM
Who owns thepokerforums.com? ClarkePromotions General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 05-11-2005 11:53 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:00 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0