Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 12-06-2007, 03:36 PM
poker69's Avatar
poker69 poker69 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 186
Default

Semi hijack # 2: Does Bodog accept only US singups? Can Canadians play poker or place bets on Bodog?

For some reason I thought it was only US players, please correct me if I'm wrong
__________________
Ontario Poker Chan Poker Bonus
PM me for Link Exchanges
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-06-2007, 04:33 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by poker69 View Post
Semi hijack # 2: Does Bodog accept only US singups? Can Canadians play poker or place bets on Bodog?

For some reason I thought it was only US players, please correct me if I'm wrong
As far as I know they do not accept Canadians, only US. Unless this has changed.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-06-2007, 05:44 PM
Justin's Avatar
Justin Justin is offline
The up and comer
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 530
Send a message via AIM to Justin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
As far as I know they do not accept Canadians, only US. Unless this has changed.
They accept players from everywhere....except Canada.
__________________
JustinGoff.com


NEW GOAL - $15,000 per month by December 31st
November - $12,346 net income
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-06-2007, 07:59 PM
poker69's Avatar
poker69 poker69 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 186
Default

Ahh that pisses me off!

What would be there reasons for not accepting Canadians
__________________
Ontario Poker Chan Poker Bonus
PM me for Link Exchanges
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-06-2007, 10:51 PM
Beanie Beanie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 445
Send a message via AIM to Beanie Send a message via MSN to Beanie
Default

I have been told they hate Canadians.
__________________
http://alwaysbluff.com
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-06-2007, 11:37 PM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 432
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

Speaking of Calvin Ayre and his new blog look... What's up with this? I know Jeremy has us both on his blog roll, but c'mon. Take a look at the tagline. I know Calvin's going after those patent trolls, but I'm calling out Calvin as a "Tagline Troll".

By the way... Calvin didn't even register this domain until September where as I've had mine with this look for quite some time now. I'm honestly kidding with this as I don't really care, but it's just kind of funny or at least extremely coincidental.





Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-06-2007, 11:54 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,247
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Tell him you'll settle out and keep it quiet for a $500 CPA.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-06-2007, 11:57 PM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 432
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

LOL. Good idea! Actually I'd be more than happy to accept a week of partying and jet setting with him as settlement.

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-07-2007, 12:10 AM
Prenut Prenut is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 340
Default

That is good stuff. Similar font sizes, same text, same look. You send him an email yet?
__________________
Get a 25% bonus to play Poker at Pacific. Max bonus is $100 Click this link to play
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-07-2007, 12:13 AM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 432
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

No, I actually didn't even see it until two days ago when I was reading one of Jeremy's posts and then noticed he had added Calvin's blog recently to his blog roll.

I'll probably just think of some way to poke some fun at him.

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bodog Changes Domain Again PokerProp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 12 09-20-2007 07:12 PM
Bodog Cuts Jamie Gold Graham General Poker Chat 4 01-27-2007 12:58 PM
Email about Bodog from PAW Justin General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 12-22-2006 08:36 PM
Bowmans Backs Out Of US - Sends Players To Bodog RounderStaked General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 11-28-2006 12:17 PM
Bodog ethomps General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 12-17-2005 08:03 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:06 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0