Betting on sports and trying to make a living at it would be nearly impossible I think. I'm sure <1% of sports betters can actually do it and make a great living.
Personally I like betting parlays on NFL games each week for the following reasons:
1. It's an excuse to go for coffee with the guys on Saturday morning when we make our picks.
2. It makes all the games I am not truly interested in much funner to watch.
3. A big parlay is like a lottery ticket. You know you are probably going to lose, but if you do win, it is huge ROI.
Unfortunately, some of the biggest degenerate gamblers I know are primarily sports betters.
And in closing, the Bears got robbed on the overturned call in the 4th quarter. No way that there was "indisputable" evidence that Amani Toomer caught that ball in the endzone. It was impossible to tell if it bounced off his arms or the ground......
Crooked Zebras probably just needed to cover.
