Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 02-05-2006, 04:52 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

EEEAAAAWWWWWW!!!!! Here my Donkey Bets..........and yes I really bet on the coin toss. And it's all skill of course when your dealing with the large amounts of money I have riding here. :P :P

1) BET ID=148667314
Straight Wager 02/05/06 16:36 ET
10.00/9.09 Result: Pending
1Seahawks (1stHalf)
1Steelers (1stHalf) 02/05/06 (18:25 ET)
Over 23.5


2) BET ID=148665988
Straight Wager 02/05/06 16:35 ET
10.00/9.52 Result: Pending
Team to get FIRST 1st Down of the Game
Seahawks
Steelers 02/05/06 (18:20 ET)
Steelers -105


3) BET ID=148664254
Straight Wager 02/05/06 16:33 ET
10.00/9.52 Result: Pending
Team to Win the Coin Toss
Seahawks
Steelers 02/05/06 (18:20 ET)
Steelers -105


4) BET ID=148662661
Straight Wager 02/05/06 16:31 ET
10.00/9.52 Result: Pending
Team to Score First
Seahawks
Steelers 02/05/06 (18:20 ET)
Seahawks -105


5) BET ID=148661876
Straight Wager 02/05/06 16:30 ET
10.00/7.41 Result: Pending
Seahawks - Total Points
Seahawks Points
Seahawks Points 02/05/06 (18:20 ET)
Over 22 (-135)


6) BET ID=148660543
Straight Wager 02/05/06 16:28 ET
10.00/10.00 Result: Pending
Super Bowl XL Coin Toss
Heads
Tails 02/05/06 (18:20 ET)
Heads Even


7) BET ID=148658768
Straight Wager 02/05/06 16:26 ET
10.00/9.09 Result: Pending
Seahawks(Seattle)
Steelers(Pittsburgh) 02/05/06 (18:25 ET)
Over 46.5


8) BET ID=148657418
Straight Wager 02/05/06 16:24 ET
10.00/6.06 Result: Pending
Seahawks(Seattle)
Steelers(Pittsburgh) 02/05/06 (18:25 ET)
Steelers(Pittsburgh) -165
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-05-2006, 10:45 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I think I'll stick to poker...............I won 2 out of 8 prop bets. Brutal to say the least.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-05-2006, 11:41 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,395
Default

I lost the coin toss too! LOL
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-05-2006, 11:44 PM
NeverBeg NeverBeg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 460
Send a message via AIM to NeverBeg
Default

tails never fails!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-06-2006, 09:49 AM
gumbajohnny's Avatar
gumbajohnny gumbajohnny is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: ft lauderdale
Posts: 212
Send a message via AIM to gumbajohnny Send a message via MSN to gumbajohnny Send a message via Skype™ to gumbajohnny
Default

Thats allrigth Jeremy I went 2-13 with my props but I did hit Rothliesberger scoring first td at 17-1 :lol:
Shit now I officially I don not know what to do on the weekends until football season. Maybe I might finally get some work done for a change :lol:
__________________
Good Luck To Us All!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-06-2006, 10:56 AM
Ritch111 Ritch111 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 292
Send a message via AIM to Ritch111
Default

I won the toss.

Prop bets are such sucker bets, which makes Jeremy a sucker.

Go SKins.
__________________
If you think of something, someone has already thought of it first.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2006 SuperBowl Champions Jeremy The Cocktail Lounge 21 01-25-2007 11:02 PM
Online Gambling Hedges Its U.S. Bets Stephen General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 08-23-2006 04:02 AM
Anybody a prop absentx General Poker Chat 5 12-06-2005 07:09 PM
105% rakeback dbirider The Spam Forum 0 11-06-2005 11:20 PM
30Minutes To Get your Bets In On Jackson.... Egthareal General Poker Chat 3 06-13-2005 11:19 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:48 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0