Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-14-2007, 02:38 AM
TheDonk TheDonk is online now
Rebel Freedom Fighter
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 211
Default Dumb guy with a dumb question

Maybe I'm just a moron, but wanted to check on this before I do it wrong. I'm going to start marketing Party again (got smart - using the PAW CPA deal), and on the side of my page I'm adding a few images for PartyCasino.com, PartyBets.com and PartyBingo.com. To link directly to those sites, can I just use the same link code as my PAW Party Poker code and change out 'poker' to 'casino', and to 'bets' etc..?

For example can I just do this?

http://www.partypoker.com/index.htm?wm=xxxxxxx

Change to

http://www.partycasino.com/index.htm?wm=xxxxxxx

Thanks,

TheDonk
__________________
Complete Chan Poker Review and Bonus Information
My new poker bonus code site....72 pages done, 4 to go + some tinkering!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-14-2007, 01:14 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,229
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I will email our AM and find out for sure on this.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-14-2007, 02:00 PM
Prenut Prenut is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 329
Default

Your code on the end is likely different, the xxxxx part. For instance I have a different tracker for each brand- empire, party, and gamebookers. I'm not saying you can't use the same tracker across all brands, but why not just get a different one?
__________________
Get a 25% bonus to play Poker at Pacific. Max bonus is $100 Click this link to play
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-14-2007, 07:18 PM
TheDonk TheDonk is online now
Rebel Freedom Fighter
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 211
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prenut View Post
Your code on the end is likely different, the xxxxx part. For instance I have a different tracker for each brand- empire, party, and gamebookers. I'm not saying you can't use the same tracker across all brands, but why not just get a different one?
At PAW, there are codes for poker, but as far as I can see there isn't any mention of the casino, sportsbook etc.. There is absolutely, positively, no way I will go back to promoting Party on MGR, I will use the PAW CPA, or I won't promote that room. So, no other options for me. The only reason I want these images on my site are to further encourage poker players to play here, not because I want MGR from it. I've been down the MGR road with PP, won't do it again.

Jeremy - Thanks, because I'm finally almost done with this damn site I've been working on.
__________________
Complete Chan Poker Review and Bonus Information
My new poker bonus code site....72 pages done, 4 to go + some tinkering!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-14-2007, 08:34 PM
TheDonk TheDonk is online now
Rebel Freedom Fighter
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 211
Default

Also Jeremy, these codes don't send players to a landing page with bonus info.. Is there another landing page we can use that has the bonus info on it? Also, is there a way we can offer the flat $25 bonus to our players?

Last question...I hope. What are the clearing requirements? Party has no info on their site, and every other site I've tried has something different.
__________________
Complete Chan Poker Review and Bonus Information
My new poker bonus code site....72 pages done, 4 to go + some tinkering!

Last edited by TheDonk : 11-14-2007 at 09:01 PM. Reason: I'm blind.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-16-2007, 07:35 PM
TheDonk TheDonk is online now
Rebel Freedom Fighter
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 211
Default

Any answers yet?
__________________
Complete Chan Poker Review and Bonus Information
My new poker bonus code site....72 pages done, 4 to go + some tinkering!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Newbie question icasinoreview New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 8 03-24-2007 10:36 AM
Legallity Question aussiepoker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 16 01-14-2007 06:39 PM
Running My first freeroll-Have a question greview New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 2 08-06-2006 05:09 PM
Question For Rakeback Affiliates JohnG General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 06-14-2006 01:34 AM
Hello // Full Tilt Conversion Question PKing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 05-23-2005 05:10 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:02 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0