Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 11-12-2007, 05:38 AM
ramchip ramchip is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 150
Default

As members from PAW have helped me I'm willing to help someone who has a poker strategy site. I will post your site on my forum and ask my members what they think. I will offer this service to one member only and you must be thick skinned because you will get a100% honest reviews. This will also generate decent traffic free of charge.

Also I will post the comments on PAW so it may help others.

PM me and I will select one site.
__________________
www.eatmystack.co.uk
www.stakeashark.com
Absolute Cheats!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-12-2007, 05:49 AM
ramchip ramchip is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 150
Default

OK EMS will review this site.
http://www.pokerpotz.com/poker-strategy/

I will create a new thread on PAW and paste the comments as this is not an attempt for me to get more traffic so I will NOT post a link to EMS.

Jeremy is it ok to do this?
__________________
www.eatmystack.co.uk
www.stakeashark.com
Absolute Cheats!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-12-2007, 07:17 AM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 302
Default

Great post Ramchip - your advice came just at the right time for me as I'm re-hauling my whole site and promotional efforts.

I've been forcing myself to remember what it was that attracted me to particular rooms and poker itself to start with - quite an eye-opener, it's very easy to go off track and forget why you started the site in the first place (for me it's not really about the money - although that does help , but I want a site I'm proud of).
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog | Pokerstars Marketing Code
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-12-2007, 10:41 PM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 286
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

Wonderful post RC - Thank you all for your comments!
__________________
Poker Tutoring | Strategy Forum | Hand History Replayer
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-12-2007, 11:39 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,229
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Quote:
Jeremy is it ok to do this?
Fine by me.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-14-2007, 01:21 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 342
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Some of the best stuff I've read in along time in this thread, the kind of stuff that makes you reflect.. and change.
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pacific Poker - exclusive $200 freeroll 3jokers The Spam Forum 0 06-05-2007 07:50 PM
Sun Poker added - $200 CPA Marius Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 14 12-28-2006 07:16 PM
Real Royals - $200 FREE royalprofitsmad RoyalCardRoom.com & RoyalCardClub.com 0 09-27-2006 09:20 PM
$200 freeroll TODAY, where can I advertise John D General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 08-11-2006 01:20 PM
50% upto $200 Reload this weekend at Kiwi LeMichelle KiwiPoker.com 0 07-25-2006 05:02 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:41 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0