Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-23-2005, 04:29 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,574
Default

Jeremy, I just got this fantastic idea that will help everybody in this forum. I believe that you and Randy have the power to make it work.

I was wondering if you two could talk to the major online poker rooms and negotiate a certain MGR for PartyRiches members only. Tell them that we are serious affiliates and we believe that we work hard. We aren't just people trying to make a few bucks off of a few friends with CPA. All of us work extremely hard to push as many clients their way as possible and they need to understand this. Even if it was an extra 1%, it's still something more.

We are not just something like www.warez.com who posts poker as an ad on an offtopic website. We all have highly targeted websites that can pull higher quality players in and that is a reason I believe they will do it. This is also helpful to us because we dont all have to email them as individuals, we are a team, a family, and we can make it happen as that.

Warmest regards all,
dAn
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-23-2005, 07:04 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,310
Default

I am thinking this could be a blockbuster idea if approached in the right way!
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-23-2005, 07:23 PM
bfuchs bfuchs is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 218
Send a message via AIM to bfuchs
Default

Definately. off the topic does anyone know when party affiliate support comes in? the site says 9 pm to 5 am and everybody tells me something different.

thanks
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-23-2005, 09:52 PM
firemanjohn firemanjohn is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: South Fla
Posts: 41
Send a message via AIM to firemanjohn
Default

Fellas I put this in a previous post.. I like the idea.
There is a ebay-sellers-union.
When ebay raised there rates they negotiated with ebay and got there rates lowered.
We join together and see what some negotiating can do..
Worse that happens they say no.
However as some of you may know there are alot of costs related to this business..
I would rather recieve better customer service,get paid on time and let the programers develop better software than worry about 5% but that is just my opinion..
Overall though I say give it a shot let the community grow..
GOOD LUCK TO US ALL!!!
John
__________________
GOOD LUCK TO US ALL!!
JOHN
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-24-2005, 06:38 AM
bigboy bigboy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 194
Default

Sounds like a great idea. I think Jeremy and Randy would see a sudden increase in forum members if this were to happen
__________________

Words to remember: You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-24-2005, 06:51 AM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 355
Default

There is no way this would work without some strict requirements on what a "PartyRiches affiliate forum member" was (which would be a huge hastle for the admin to monitor). Been here 3 months, atleast 50 posts, atleast 10 quality posts a month, whatever... if not, you'll have a bunch of people signing up just for the pay raise, and eventually (word travels fast in this industry) 80% of affiliates would be claiming to be a member here lol
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-24-2005, 07:11 AM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 529
Send a message via AIM to Nick0r
Default

Lets start with Stephen
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-24-2005, 07:20 AM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 494
Default

I was originally not going to say anything here, but in the end I have succumbed.

I disagree with this concept for one reason - and I have stated this several times: Build a relationship with your Affiliate Manager. . I know you all work very hard here, and trully respect this. I see my role as someone who helps you all, and take this very seriously, which means that I will do anything to help you.

However, a relationship should not be built through a forum - I want to know what you are doing, and how you intend doing it before I put your case to Paradise. Also, take one thing into account - even if your MGR is the standard for a few months, it is unlikely to make a massive difference at first. If you succeed in bringing 20 Players a month, your overall commissions is not going to be huge until months 3-4 - and at that time you will be in a much stronger position to bargain with your Affiliate Manager than if you spoke to them before with promises...

Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-24-2005, 11:21 AM
firemanjohn firemanjohn is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: South Fla
Posts: 41
Send a message via AIM to firemanjohn
Default

Well now that I heard from a affiliate reps side I have to agree with him..
I am sure any program worth there weight will recognize a top affiliate..
Thanks Stephan
JOhn
__________________
GOOD LUCK TO US ALL!!
JOHN
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-24-2005, 01:20 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,646
Default

It wouldn't be wrong for this forum to make affiliate deals that allowed for generous sub-affiliate terms, but the original idea just won't work. Everyone who reads here is not a serious , hardworking affiliate, even if most may be. Any group is vulnerable to the sleazy actions of one of the group, like if someone in the group did something like this crap:
http://partyriches.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1307

A whole lot of policing would have to go on, with a pretty brutal ejection policy if someone misbehaves. You can't let a bad apple spoil the bunch.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Selling a Party Poker Affiliate Account gogogators PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 6 08-16-2006 04:06 PM
Buying/Selling an Existing Party Affiliate Account Pocket_Aces PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 0 11-30-2005 12:57 PM
Party Riches Tournament Auction K9copJack General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 04-11-2005 12:46 AM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 03:58 PM
Buying the Party Riches affiliate book FeeRan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 02-17-2005 09:30 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0