News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-17-2005, 06:40 PM
FeeRan FeeRan is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 185
Default

Hey, I wanna buy this book, but I don't have a working credit card at the moment. It would be extremely convenient if I could make a Party Poker transfer. To the guy who owns this site: Would you accept that kind of payment?? You can just cash it out with your affiliate earnings. I'll transfer you 50 instead of the book price.
__________________
Wanna get hooked up with a <span style=\'color:red\'>special deal</span> with Empire Poker's Affiliate Program RIGHT AWAY when signing up?

Go to my new site, www.PokerAffiliation.com and sign up with our Empire Poker link! You'll get an affiliate fee way better than the normal one.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-17-2005, 08:10 PM
Ritch111 Ritch111 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 283
Send a message via AIM to Ritch111
Default

Wow. We have a winner. I see big things for you. Ask Jeremy.

Ritch
__________________
If you think of something, someone has already thought of it first.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-17-2005, 08:30 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

That sounds like a deal I can't refuse............check your Private messages. B)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:54 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0