Wanted - Viral marketeer for one off projects
hi
this may sound like an odd request but I need the help / skills of someone good at viral marketing / web 20 stuff for a one off push of a spoof ish article piece I'm working on
anyone who knows how to do this kind of stuff if they can give me a ballpark $ figure to "viral" something - getting traffic and interest to an article / "story"
if you can outline roughly what you can do and for how much then that would be great - I'm after something a bit more aggressive than a couple of diggs
it's a one off thing but I'd like to do more one off type things if I can find someone who's into this area
don kiddick our roving reporter has been working hard but needs someone to maximise his exposee
cheers scrawnybob
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum
BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator
MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory
Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog
|