Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-07-2007, 04:35 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 438
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Question Party Partners contact

I am looking for a contact # or email to get a hold of someone at party partners. Everytime I call im on hold for about 30 min and nobody answers. Does anyone have an affiliate contact manager or a direct email addy to someone there?
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-07-2007, 09:20 PM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 480
Default

+44 (0) 207 337 0100
__________________
Poker Rakeback
Come see Rakeshark completely redesigned, it's pretty badass
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-08-2007, 12:33 AM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 438
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

thanks is there an email or 1800?
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-08-2007, 11:18 AM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 480
Default

The number I listed above is the only number that has ever gotten me in direct contact with humans in just a few rings. I think their might be an 800 number but If I remember correctly actually talking to someone is like winning the lottery. Same with email, you could be waiting days unless you get the address to someone know to have a good reputation of fast response. I just suck it up and pay the international phone charges if I need to call.
__________________
Poker Rakeback
Come see Rakeshark completely redesigned, it's pretty badass
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What should i do? Party Partners are screwing me! fetcharn General Poker Affiliate Discussion 43 09-12-2007 12:22 AM
Party Partners 0 0 0 0 0 fetcharn General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 09-02-2007 05:43 PM
Party Partners Login problems? Flopster General Poker Affiliate Discussion 15 09-25-2006 01:11 PM
Party Partners and Party Bingo PokerMaster PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 0 01-17-2006 07:40 PM
My Website Was Stolen stillshadow General Poker Affiliate Discussion 19 09-08-2005 09:17 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:22 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0