Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners

PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners PartyPoker.com is a member of the PAW network and offers $125 CPA's. Discuss PartyPoker.com's Affiliate Program with us in these forums.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-17-2006, 07:40 PM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 618
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

Hi,
I have been a party poker affiliate for some time now. Upon starting my new bingo site 2 months ago I have been wanting to sign up with Party Bingo, 1st through iglobalmedia, which wasn't possible due to broken links. When I saw the PartyPartners site I was excited that I would finally be able to sign up as an affiliate at Party Bingo. Nope. Its not possible yet.... I would like an answer to when you are going to restart taking on new affilliates at Party Bingo, and if it is possible somehow to start sooner. The fact that I can't sign up has delayed the development of my site as I was planning to promote Party as my main site.
I have sent emails to partypoker, starluck, and iglobal media about this matter over the past few weeks, still no response.
Thanks,
p.s. I just want to promote your site! no hidden agenda
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Party Partners - Difficulty logging in? corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 02-08-2007 05:35 PM
Party Partners new Affiliate Backend GoodKarmaKid General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 12-21-2006 11:40 AM
Party Partners Login problems? Flopster General Poker Affiliate Discussion 15 09-25-2006 01:11 PM
Party poker down? pokernut General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 08-17-2006 09:50 AM
Party Partners and empire Kyle PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 11 02-28-2006 05:19 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:05 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0