| General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here! |
 09-10-2007, 03:17 PM
|
|
Junior Member
|
|
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 27
|
|
What should i do? Party Partners are screwing me!
Hello all.
I have a very big problem. I ahve been screwed by Party Partners, in august month i refered about 80 players, wich gave me a lot of money. For me it is very much, now this has happend.
First i got the money to my cashier and everything was like it should, but when i should withdraw my money, it said that my account is under investigation. I mailed them a couple of times, and they said it was a routine control bla bla bla. Today i got my cashier uplocked, but all the money was gone. And their answer to that is.
"I got your account checked, though the account is open now you would not be able to cashout your august accruals. As the player values have been very low and going negative in like 3 months time I would not be able to get the money released immediately." "We would only be able to release the money and increase the deal if the player values improve."
I have done nothing wrong, i have been giving my players incentives and they have deposited it, and this is "legal" to do at party poker, that it says in their terms and conditions. Their only term to get a real money player is that they should earn 5 party points. All my players have done this, and after i ahve got them to register and deposit, i can't d so the play more so that Party Partners will get their good valued players?
Seriously, what should i do now? Anybody who is or have been in the same situation?
Please help me!
Thank you!
|
 09-10-2007, 03:43 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,250
|
|
It's almost like we should have this as a sticky because every month it gets asked again and again.
Low player revenue is a sign of CPA fraud. If your players aren't generating enough rake then Party shouldn't pay you. Very simple. If they are valuable players then give it time, let them generate some rake, and they'll pay you.
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
|
 09-10-2007, 03:44 PM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 108
|
|
Looks like all you can do is try to get your players back to party. How about arranging some private tournaments for your players?
|
 09-10-2007, 03:45 PM
|
|
Junior Member
|
|
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 27
|
|
But if it is not CPA fraud, and my players still are generating low rake? Have this happend before? And i won't get my money or what do yo mean?
|
 09-10-2007, 04:11 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,250
|
|
If they're legit players and you brought them in through legit means, (non incentive marketing) you should be fine. 80 players is a decent amount to get all of the sudden. I've had it happen to me and just explained the situation and in time 80 players should generate plenty of rake to prove you're not a scammer.
Are they generating low rake or did someone win big on the casino? They said your players were going in the negative for the past 3 months, but that's not your fault if they're playing and winning at the casino. In that case they should pay and you should make that argument.
Just my opinion as I went through something a few years back with a similar type thing.
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
|
 09-10-2007, 04:15 PM
|
|
Junior Member
|
|
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 27
|
|
Ok, but what should i do? What should i tell them? What did you say?
|
 09-10-2007, 04:29 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,033
|
|
"I have done nothing wrong, i have been giving my players incentives and they have deposited it"
If you were just telling them to play the 5 party points and then cashout, you probably won't see a dime, as that is cpa fraud.
|
 09-10-2007, 04:35 PM
|
|
Junior Member
|
|
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 27
|
|
I am not telling them to cash out after that, i say it is not possible to cash out after that. So as i said i have done nothing wrong.
I really hope Party Partners will understand this.
|
 09-10-2007, 05:25 PM
|
|
PAW Staff
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,092
|
|
What incentives are you offering and how are you promoting PartyPoker? be specific and I'll tell you what your chances of getting your money are.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|
 09-10-2007, 06:34 PM
|
|
Junior Member
|
|
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 27
|
|
Ok, will tell you exactly how it is working.
I ahve a site www.pokerfjant.se. From there i sponsor players to different pokerrooms, last month it was Party Poker, wich i now regret.
They add me at my support MSN, and i guide them to start a new party poker account, oftenly a new moneybookers account if don't already have one. Then i sponsor them with 25$ at Moneybookers, and they deposit it to Party Poker, i get them to play their 5 party points. And then i tell them hat they can't withdraw until they have like 500 party points.
So What is my chances?
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:05 AM.
|