General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
Is anyone of U experiencing any problem with Party Partners? The activity on my affiliate account has been close to zero since beginning of July... In the beginning I didn't care about that too much, thinking it might have been a temporary glitch but after reading this: http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/I...rket.new .htm
I wonder if something strange is going on...
__________________
POKER - Poland's Top Poker Site
poker links - exchange links with me
kostenlos poker poker forum F1
It could be that most of your players already had an account with Party before and they are not tracked to you anymore because of their change in policy towards double accounts ... I had 1700 $ CPA taken back because of this. If your players were MGR, that would explain your low revenues.