I took my g/f to the fat duck for her 30th and it was amazing - It isn't like a normal restaurant, it is scientific food, very odd but incredible, it takes about 3 - 4hrs and is a long way out of London though, we went by train to reading (30 - 50 mins) and then got a 15min taxi to the village it is in. Saying this Rebecca from Casino City went for dinner there last year during CAP Euro so it possible but I am not sure she made it back in time for the party.
There is some amazing restaurants in London and if you can get some great deals for lunch - I can't be bothered to find a link but Petrus is supposed to be awesome and I am sure got voted no. 1 in London recently. Let me know if you want recomendations etc etc
__________________
iGaming Business
CAP Euro
CAP Magazine Digital Version Issue 1 Issue 2 Issue 3 Issue 4
Subcribe to CAP Magazine FREE
|