Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-28-2006, 01:35 AM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 329
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default ICE Convention in London

Anyone have a link for this convention??

Anyone been to this convention before??

I tried to Google for it but couldn't find it


Jason
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-28-2006, 04:59 AM
Arnoldpalmer Arnoldpalmer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 61
Send a message via Skype™ to Arnoldpalmer
Default

Hi

You can register etc here http://www.ice-exhibition.com/104/203/

I went last year and it was quite good, well worth making some appointments with your AM's though beforehand.

Arn
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-28-2006, 09:02 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,092
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I was there last year. It was pretty good however over half the emphasis seemed to be on live casino stuff. Overall though there were some pretty big people there so it was well worthwhile.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-28-2006, 10:54 AM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 535
Send a message via AIM to Nick0r
Default

But on the affiliate side of things is there anything that really makes it worth attending, apart from meeting with your AMs (which you can do at CAPeuro a few days after)?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-28-2006, 12:31 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,124
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

It is more of a b2b. I will be there representing our network, and then will stay for CAPEuro.

I would suggest CAPEuro over I.C.E. Unless like I told Nick, you are looking for a pinball machine for your home.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-28-2006, 03:05 PM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 485
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

On a side note, who all is going to CAPeuro? I'm going to be only a short flight from London so I'm thinking about attending, I've never attended any event like these, really.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-28-2006, 03:52 PM
Beanie Beanie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 423
Send a message via AIM to Beanie Send a message via MSN to Beanie
Default

I am going to CAP
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-28-2006, 05:00 PM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 535
Send a message via AIM to Nick0r
Default

I'm going to CAPeuro too, I'd love to know what hotels everyone is staying at.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-28-2006, 05:53 PM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 485
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Me too, I'd love to meet up with everyone if I end up coming.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-29-2006, 03:31 AM
Arnoldpalmer Arnoldpalmer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 61
Send a message via Skype™ to Arnoldpalmer
Default

I'm going to CAPEuro but most probably only on the Friday, would be great to meet up with a few people.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mood in London Beanie General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 01-29-2007 05:29 PM
ICEi and CAP conferences- London Liat 888.com - PacificPoker.com Affiliate Program 0 12-20-2006 04:31 AM
Where is everyone staying in London? PokerMaster General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 12-16-2006 12:06 AM
Costa Rica Poker Convention? GregK General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 09-12-2006 10:55 AM
PartyGaming IPO - The London Stock Exchange Jeremy General Poker Chat 66 09-07-2005 12:33 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:37 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0