Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 11-03-2007, 11:07 PM
chane's Avatar
chane chane is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 48
Send a message via AIM to chane Send a message via Yahoo to chane
Default

That liar! She said I was the randomly selected 1! I felt special for a moment. Why is she spamming that stupid shit at PAW? It's not even close to being related. She should maybe think about at least spamming to her target market.

Spammers aren't very smart. They should just learn to make money the right away.
__________________
Poker Forum | Poker Bonus | Poker Trivia
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-04-2007, 09:15 AM
stiankr's Avatar
stiankr stiankr is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 117
Default

Got one too, but noticed that Pixie was already banned..
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-05-2007, 04:31 PM
Beanie Beanie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 442
Send a message via AIM to Beanie Send a message via MSN to Beanie
Default

does this mean that Pixie does not have a boyfriend, or even worse (gulp), might be a man?
__________________
http://alwaysbluff.com
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-05-2007, 05:06 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,189
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I couldn't help myself.

xxxxhttp://www.zenofeller.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2745
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-05-2007, 05:25 PM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 283
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

I feel dumb.. I actually read the first page or two.. I thought she really was someone's girl here and I was trying to help... The book really sucks though..
__________________
Poker Tutoring | Strategy Forum | Hand History Replayer
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-05-2007, 05:30 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,491
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

[email protected] didnt even click the thing when I seen i picked you and than also seen it was adressed to Jeremy I just didnt bother...

on a side note can you picture Jeremy beating the living sh- out of them in his tights

*Jeremys blog if you havent read it today
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-05-2007, 11:31 PM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 283
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

*Jeremys blog if you havent read it today[/quote]

Yeah, I've never really been much of a blog reader, but I've been reading Jeremy's.. Funny stuff!
__________________
Poker Tutoring | Strategy Forum | Hand History Replayer
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-06-2007, 12:01 AM
DontLook's Avatar
DontLook DontLook is offline
Super Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 208
Default

I PM'd Jeremy about that 2 days ago.
__________________
Poker Staking Player Staking Internet Poker Leagues Rounders Online Poker Tells
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-07-2007, 06:14 AM
pokerforfree pokerforfree is offline
Poker For Free
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Posts: 137
Send a message via AIM to pokerforfree
Default

Same here...
__________________
My Personal Stuff:

Online Pokeren
Poker Chips
HighStakers.com
PokerKudos.com
Best Online Casino's
NBA Live Leagues
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-07-2007, 11:39 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,189
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

It looks like these idiots PM spammed tons of boards all over the internet. I got all the PM's too. Thanks
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Should we remove the spam forum? Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 45 09-24-2007 02:13 PM
Register In My Forum! Spam! Spam you straight to Hell! addaminsane The Spam Forum 0 07-06-2007 12:59 AM
888 Payment ClarkePromotions General Poker Affiliate Discussion 15 02-21-2007 08:36 AM
Getting rid of .edu redirect spam? hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 09-26-2006 07:46 PM
Started receiving weird SPAM today... Help! Bryan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 06-04-2006 05:36 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:00 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0