Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-03-2007, 12:21 AM
TheDonk TheDonk is offline
Rebel Freedom Fighter
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 205
Default New Bodog Tables

Have you guys seen these yet? I just downloaded the new version and they are just sick! So easy to follow who's in, who's out, ultra contemporary - just beautiful IMO. I've always loved Bodog's tables anyway, but these new tables are so completely different than anything else. You've gotta love how Bodog throws out 'the book' and does what they want.

TheDonk
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-03-2007, 12:23 AM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 525
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

The 1 billionth hand milestone also gives an added incentive to play at the new tables too.
__________________
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
-- Affordable Advertising Solutions --
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-03-2007, 12:31 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 846
Default

thanks for the heads up...time to take some new table screenshots

edit...good, after looking they are the same as the recent ones I've been taking.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-03-2007, 12:54 AM
TheDonk TheDonk is offline
Rebel Freedom Fighter
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 205
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPokerGirl View Post

edit...good, after looking they are the same as the recent ones I've been taking.
You sure? Are you looking at the same ones they've had for a while? The ones I'm talking about are not the same ones they've had for the last year or so. I don't think your software will automatically update, mine didn't. I got the link to the new download from an email from Bodoglife today.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-03-2007, 01:25 AM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,233
Default

dling now & moved'em up on my todo list.

Have always liked bodog.
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-03-2007, 01:46 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 846
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDonk View Post
You sure? Are you looking at the same ones they've had for a while? The ones I'm talking about are not the same ones they've had for the last year or so. I don't think your software will automatically update, mine didn't. I got the link to the new download from an email from Bodoglife today.
hmm, I have taken screenshots like 2 weeks ago...I launched bodog and they looked the same....im gonna uninstall and reinstall....maybe that'l do it...thanks
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-03-2007, 01:55 AM
TheDonk TheDonk is offline
Rebel Freedom Fighter
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 205
Default

Here's the link to the new download. Launching the software doesn't seem to do it automatically like it normally does.

www.bodoglife.com/poker/download-poker.jsp

I didn't have to uninstall, it just updates your old stuff. Sorry, I should've posted this link in the first place.

TheDonk
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-03-2007, 01:57 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 846
Default

Your right!...It does look a lot better. I just took a screenshot and everyone is welcome to use it on their sites. I will post the pic here and give a link to the url..not sure if theres a difference in quality.

url = http://5-card-poker.com/images/bodog-table

ps...to the members I recently wrote bodog reviews for, I will be sending you a unique updated table shot so keep an eye out for it.

__________________

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-03-2007, 02:04 AM
ThePokerBank's Avatar
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 328
Default

Bodog is the shit, the new software is even better. Worth a news update for sure.
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-03-2007, 06:08 AM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 291
Default

So no-one else is having trouble getting onto the new software then?

I'm getting an error related to firewalls - tweaked everything and allowed bodog software in firewall settings (x3) and still can't get on. Driving me nuts - been trying for a couple of days.
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog | Pokerstars Marketing Code
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bodog Changes Domain Again PokerProp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 12 09-20-2007 07:12 PM
Bodog Cuts Jamie Gold Graham General Poker Chat 4 01-27-2007 12:58 PM
Email about Bodog from PAW Justin General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 12-22-2006 08:36 PM
Bowmans Backs Out Of US - Sends Players To Bodog RounderStaked General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 11-28-2006 12:17 PM
Bodog ethomps General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 12-17-2005 08:03 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:11 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0