Can I ask why programs allow them to do this than. See this is what I dont get. To me what they and others indirectly related to the same approach of marketing is nothing more than filth and smearing trash for anyone and everyone who will listen.
half of what they say is a so called "white lie" while the other half is plain stupidity. More or less the approach they take in running thier business to "me" is no different than the guy who spams everyone's forums, or the affiliate who goes against a companies T&C's and frauds them. Yes maybe they are all different circumstances but as far as I am concerned they all play the same game.
So how can a site like this just be allowed to trash whatever they want with no reprocussions for it and continue to wheel and deal their ass's off? I mean fine the AP thing was big ...no doubt there - but even takig away the abundance of alleged articles from that story, they are always reporting shit. Thats all it amounts to but it still is cause for concern or questions among others who like Dave said believe it to be the truth. I was one of them wayyyyyyyy back before I was enlightened
I mean honestly if those who fill thier pockets with cash would just stop doing it, they wouldnt be here. How would they be able to operate if they had no accounts to fund them. Most programs do not tolerate dishonest affiliates. Maybe they are not stealing from the company or directly spamming...but I am sure slander isn't looked upon nicely either.
In this case bad reporting is and can be rewarded with a bigger and better payoff
and yes I consider them to be dishonest, whether I am wrong or not in other's opinons...