Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-11-2007, 03:30 AM
scrawnybob scrawnybob is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 275
Default Betfair - site change so aff codes change ??

hi all

I've never had a bean from BetFair and no way of knowing how I'm doing as they dont do stats but I've just read that they have changed site and are nolonger in same network

nice of their aff dept to mention it - but they're impossible to get hold of anyway - I'm just about ready to drop them

but out of interest is anyone promoting them ?

and are the banners / link codes still working - at least in theory tracking to the new site etc ?

I really appreciate some feedback as getting anything from them is just about impossible

they should be a good room for UK promotion but I guess they really dont
value the affiliate route

cheers scrawnybob
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum

BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator

MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory

Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-11-2007, 03:39 AM
haynesey haynesey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 544
Send a message via AIM to haynesey Send a message via MSN to haynesey Send a message via Skype™ to haynesey
Default

they work through "brand conversion" now. I think the old banners and codes still work though.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-11-2007, 04:46 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 664
Default

I just started promoting them through brandconversion. No results to report yet they are only marketed on my small sites which are still only at a handful of visitors per day.
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
  • Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-11-2007, 05:05 AM
haynesey haynesey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 544
Send a message via AIM to haynesey Send a message via MSN to haynesey Send a message via Skype™ to haynesey
Default

i've had a few clicks, but no registrations as of yet. The new banners look nice and i've noticed a jump in click throughs.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-11-2007, 12:24 PM
JohnG JohnG is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 171
Default

I was looking at this site yesterday and noticed that they accept Paypal from certain countries for deposit. Anyone know how they can do this?
__________________
Custom Wordpress Themes - $349
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-11-2007, 12:28 PM
haynesey haynesey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 544
Send a message via AIM to haynesey Send a message via MSN to haynesey Send a message via Skype™ to haynesey
Default

I've got a site based around it
www.paypalpoker.net

I think only european sites can offer this. Ladbrokes, Betfair & most recently bwin poker, all offer paypal as a means of depositing.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-11-2007, 01:28 PM
scrawnybob scrawnybob is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 275
Default cheers all

hi

cheers all for the feedback - looks like changing to brandconversion is the answer on alot of fronts -

sounds like I'll actually get stats to see how its going and if changes help etc and maybe even some line of communication

cheers - I'll get my banners over to then ASAP

It seems to be such a heavily advertised brand in UK mags that there must be some players in it -

The software they've changed to isnt on a network as I understand it - whats it like ? have they taken a hit on player number now their not in Crypto ?

cheers scrawnybob
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum

BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator

MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory

Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-11-2007, 02:15 PM
PokerProp PokerProp is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 664
Default

They are doing really good for a standalone site, nice software and decent game traffic. This is why i started promoting them now.
Not sure if I got an affiliate manager who was just ultra strict or what but I was told I could only link to them on sites that don't market at all to USA players which did limit where I could promote them.
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
  • Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-11-2007, 02:41 PM
haynesey haynesey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 544
Send a message via AIM to haynesey Send a message via MSN to haynesey Send a message via Skype™ to haynesey
Default

i haven't ever needed to contact brand conversion, but on the other affiliate service they used i couldnt get a reply EVER.
I hope replys are easier to get with brand conversion
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-12-2007, 04:12 AM
Arnoldpalmer Arnoldpalmer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 61
Send a message via Skype™ to Arnoldpalmer
Default

Brand conversions seem pretty responsive in my experience. Catherine has got back to me within an hour whenever i've had need to email her.

Has anyone had a conversion yet? not sure how often the sign up stats get updated.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 1 09-23-2007 12:10 AM
My first site, please review (a very newbie site) My-Poker-Review.com New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 9 03-06-2007 09:23 AM
Rakeback site possibly for sale, lets talk RBseller The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 10-17-2006 09:34 AM
Cool Site of the Day Four2Eight Feet General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 11-27-2005 11:35 AM
Google SiteMaps Jeremy Search Engine Optimization 6 07-13-2005 01:29 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:07 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0