Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-23-2007, 02:58 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,035
Default

Is fucktard considered a bad word? Its kind of a play on the F-word, but not the F-word itself.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-23-2007, 05:02 PM
Darko Darko is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 261
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
By far the funniest thing I have read all day. Poor Nick can never catch a break.
in next cap euro we can make it up to him and buy him a giant milkshake
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-23-2007, 05:10 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,707
Default

She wasn't asking for censorship. She was asking for more professional and polite language to be the norm.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-23-2007, 09:21 PM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 545
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPP View Post
She wasn't asking for censorship. She was asking for more professional and polite language to be the norm.
That's exactly what I was about to say PPP -- didn't realize it was going to turn into such a political battle over such a small request. I don't think it was LadyHoldem's intention to allow censorship on PAW, just some professional courtesy in some of the threads.
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-23-2007, 09:41 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,298
Default

OK, I just used the 'ol faux f'kin

I'll try to stick to that
__________________
RakeBack
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-23-2007, 09:43 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,082
Default

surprise surprise it was edmc that ruined the fuckin thread in the first place with a bunch of psycho babble. Lady Holdem if you want to show your kids I will delete his nonsense so you can show them your achievements.
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-23-2007, 09:45 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,575
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Very nice Kyle
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-23-2007, 10:19 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 393
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

whoa now, yeah I was definitely not asking for censorship, or rules. Just a bit of consciousness. Thanks for the opinions
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-24-2007, 06:57 PM
TonyS's Avatar
TonyS TonyS is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 11
Default

The only time I find myself covering the screen is when I'm reading the threads at work and Corpfan1's Boobs start bobbing up and down.

Last edited by TonyS : 10-27-2007 at 12:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-24-2007, 07:30 PM
Aidan's Avatar
Aidan Aidan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Alberta
Posts: 289
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyS View Post
The only time I find myself covering the screen is when I'm reading the threads and work and Corpfan1's Boobs start bobbing up and down.
LOL good one.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cheating by a affiliate website akhil_jks General Poker Affiliate Discussion 93 09-29-2007 04:03 AM
Wear Black on September 20th (next thursday) - Spread the Word Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 0 09-18-2007 09:10 AM
Working with Word Press SmackDog General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 06-23-2007 12:35 PM
key word dongying General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 12-09-2006 01:39 PM
Migrating a Blogger hosted blog to www.abc.com URL and word press Georgia Poker Search Engine Optimization 9 07-08-2006 01:01 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:18 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0