Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-19-2007, 06:32 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,298
Default Whack the Boss!

Got sidetracked yesterday...
http://tejasmedia.com/stuff/wabbitwhack.swf

I wanna see high scores!
__________________
RakeBack
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-19-2007, 06:45 PM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 432
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

Sweet! I'm sure Jeremy will love this.

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-19-2007, 06:59 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,186
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

47 with on the laptop
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-19-2007, 08:40 PM
mfosouto mfosouto is offline
Knocked Johnny Chan out
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 169
Default

96 with mouse
__________________
- Partnership: Tutoring for newbies. PM for details.
- Translation work: PM me for quality translations to Portuguese
- Selling cheap poker domains in this thread.

Last edited by mfosouto : 10-19-2007 at 08:45 PM. Reason: LOL
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-19-2007, 09:55 PM
Randy Randy is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,530
Default

Funny.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-21-2007, 02:13 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,257
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I just saw this. Hilarious
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-21-2007, 02:30 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 874
Default

ok...I've heard all about the "pink bunny" thing, I've seen the pic and read little tid-bits here and there but i can't seem to find the post that totally explains it....I'm guessing it was some kinda bet...someone enlighten please
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-21-2007, 10:15 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,257
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I'll make a blog post about it later this week. Should be fun to reminisce. Basically I did an Ebay auction in 2005 to play in the WSOP dressed as a pink bunny. Golden Palace bought it for $15k.

I haven't been right ever since.........
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-21-2007, 04:27 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 442
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

197 wacked!
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-22-2007, 03:21 PM
YourPokerZone YourPokerZone is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8
Default

I got bored after the first 217 rabbits
__________________
Birgir
http://www.yourpokerzone.com (on hold)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SportingBet Kills ParadisePoker Platform, Migrating to Boss media GoodKarmaKid General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 02-11-2007 10:14 AM
BAS - Boss Question Bryan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 09-07-2006 04:32 PM
BOSS going under? SmackDog General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 09-06-2006 05:02 PM
$500 Bounty The Boss Tommorow Night Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 32 08-14-2006 08:56 PM
$500 Bounty The Boss PAW Tournament Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 08-09-2006 10:29 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:13 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0