Yea I would agree. This is a load of garbage. Of course in the U.S. Boss media is not one of the major players, but in the European and Scandanavian markets they indeed do well.
Actually Boss has just finalized an agreement with two Cyprus based gaming operators that will bring in 8 more sites to their network. (Bashedger & BetArena)
Likewise they have partnered with Italian company, Zest gaming who manufactures interactive gaming terminals for the European market. If the virtual lottery terminal law comes into effect, this will be big.
Hopefully this helps, of course some of the Boss skins "could" go under, but Boss Media in general is not going out of business.
On a side note, if you want to promote a Boss Room, I recommend getting in touch with Greg Powell at PokerHeaven.com.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Last edited by Jeremy : 09-03-2006 at 11:42 PM.
|