Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-09-2007, 06:27 AM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 338
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default SportingBet Kills ParadisePoker Platform, Migrating to Boss media

Thought this was pretty interesting:

http://www.egrmagazine.com/item/1592

Looks like sportingbet is killing the paradise poker platform and going to be integrating all of its players into the Boss Media Network.


Jason
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-09-2007, 06:47 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 489
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

I just read that too. Here's another article:

http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/arti...BOSS-MEDIA.xml
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-09-2007, 07:00 AM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,706
Default

RIP

The move makes sense unfortunately, and if they want to sell the software for $1 like they did their US sportsbook, I'm willing to buy...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-09-2007, 08:59 AM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 1,051
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

Ugh i hate boss software
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Carbon Poker Bonus Code or our Cake Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus | Poker Bonus Codes Online | Online Casino Bonus Directory | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-09-2007, 09:36 AM
Dave Dave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 502
Default

The very first hand of online poker I ever played was at Paradise in 99.

I feel like I did when I blow the 327 in my 68 Beaumont.... my very first car.

I think I'm going to cry.

RIP Paradise Poker...... you were a true pioneer.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-09-2007, 02:14 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,257
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Yuck.........Party and now Paradise. I quit (just kidding) that does suck though considering I had a few non-american blackjack players that seemed to lose their mind and their bankrolls every few months.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-09-2007, 03:08 PM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 496
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPP
RIP

The move makes sense unfortunately, and if they want to sell the software for $1 like they did their US sportsbook, I'm willing to buy...
We can go halves PPP

It really did not take long - but it shows how the International side of the business will only be viable for the largest few... Remember that guys if you are pushing non-US traffic.
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-10-2007, 04:36 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,032
Default

So does that mean paradiseaffiliates is dead?
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-10-2007, 04:56 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 712
Default

To bad they sold it for $1 I would of given them a few grand
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
  • Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-11-2007, 10:14 AM
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 113
Default

I'm pretty sure Paradiseaffiliates is not dead, but we'll probably be seeing a transition to a new backend.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BOSS going under? SmackDog General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 09-06-2006 05:02 PM
Boss Media makes some software changes gPowell General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 06-15-2006 11:31 AM
Sportingbet Q1 results mean Party losing market sh Stephen General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 12-04-2005 06:06 AM
boss media Kyle General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 12-03-2005 04:08 AM
Sportingbet cancelling all Affiliate contracts Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 15 09-04-2005 08:32 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0