Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 10-23-2007, 01:51 PM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 435
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

I'd actually like a response Graham on the footer links question.

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 10-23-2007, 01:57 PM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 1,052
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

reading the thread or not, you seem a bit hostile in the response there bryan... Last i checked we are the customers to your product.
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Carbon Poker Bonus Code or our Cake Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus | Poker Bonus Codes Online | Online Casino Bonus Directory | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 10-23-2007, 02:07 PM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 435
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

No not hostile, was just waiting for Graham to post though this whole time and what's weird is I've had a great relationship with him here and helped him out with the theme he purchased from me and Brian G. so I'm not sure what his problem is of late. I think he's just mad at Dan for posting in that other thread about this project.

I'm not mad at all, but when it's blatantly obvious that someone is going out of there way to publicly question you a response is sometimes necessary. It has nothing to do with a customer relationship. By the way I've owned many businesses where I've had to fire a customer.

All I can say is I've been more than helpful to Graham and when he obviously was questioning me publicly I felt I needed to respond.

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 10-23-2007, 02:16 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,040
Default

You should really take it easy. I pointed out the image thing to you as a suggestion of something you may want to fix. It may discourage some from purchasing the theme. As for the footer links thing, my bad, I didn't see it anywhere.

I just think its pretty pathetic that your business partner goes around trashing other people's stuff saying that he will be releasing a far superior theme, but then just releases something that we have all seen before. Pretty lame, and he never even took the time to apologize to John in that other thread. Sure he may have sent PMs stating that isn't what he intended, but he hasn't even deleted his post. I just expected a lot more from the theme, than what you guys are showing here.

As for you helping me, I am not sure what you mean. You were selling something and I had some questions. I think I probably helped you more by buying the theme through you, instead of going directly to Brian through his post on digital point. Maybe I am wrong.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 10-23-2007, 02:17 PM
Admin@PP's Avatar
Admin@PP Admin@PP is offline
Poker Room Affiliate
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 31
Default

Name: 8531.jpg Views: 128 Size: 39.4 KB
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 10-23-2007, 02:27 PM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 435
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

LOL. I'm definitely not going to take this discussion any farther. I knew why you would post and that's why I said I was waiting for it.

Maybe Dan shouldn't have done it that way, but how you would take that out on me and Jeremy is beyond me. He did apologize to him within 30 minutes.

By helping you I meant I got you the discount with Brian and offered to help in any other way.

Look there's enough drama in everyone's life already so duking it out here in forums where we're supposed to be helping each other and answering questions isn't the right thing to do either. I was simply defending myself cause I knew you were pissed at Dan and it seemed quite obvious that you were picking at things cause you were mad.

I apologize to you Graham and anyone else that had to read through these last few posts as I'm sure we're all a little too busy to occupy our time with this nonsense.

Bottom line is the themes are great! We've got nothing, but great feedback so far. We've added some extras and plan on rolling out 2 more in the next couple weeks and will have completely different looks and also will be completely customizable.

If anyone does have any other questions I'd be more than happy to answer them.
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 10-23-2007, 02:55 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,040
Default

Bryan, this has nothing to do with Jeremy or yourself. I have nothing to gain from this whatsoever, other than to make a point that you shouldn't go around trashing other people to try and make yourself look better. Very bad business ethics. Also, if I was going to attack you guys, which I think you thought I was trying to do, then you would have known it. I hardly think that anything I posted was offensive in anyway, or bashing you product. If so, please point out where.

I know you two are friends, so what I say has no meaning, but when you deal with people like that, then expect there to be a fallout which may affect you also.

Trust me, when I posted in this thread I was not picking at it, but just leaving a little message basically to say that you should treat others how you expect to be treated. I kind of expected you guys to have your guards up with anything I wrote.

Lastly, in all honesty I did point out that thing not lining up so that you could fix it. As for the footer thing, I honestly didn't read it anywhere, and by allowing you to respond it only made you look better.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 10-24-2007, 05:44 AM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 435
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

Sweet! That's over with so lets get on to helping people make some sweet sites. Any questions?

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 10-26-2007, 06:05 AM
haynesey haynesey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 612
Send a message via AIM to haynesey Send a message via MSN to haynesey Send a message via Skype™ to haynesey
Default

Got my first sale today
__________________
Poker Strategy Poker Advertising

Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 10-26-2007, 06:33 AM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 435
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

Congrats haynesey! Great work! Need anything just let us know.

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (1 members and 1 guests)
scottydu
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cheating by a affiliate website akhil_jks General Poker Affiliate Discussion 93 09-29-2007 04:03 AM
Free Poker Templates for Blogger? chane General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 08-23-2007 01:31 PM
Apple/Vista Themed Web Templates Jordan WTB - Want To Buy 0 07-06-2007 01:01 PM
looking for PhpBB templates gooderpoker Web Design Q&A 0 04-09-2007 10:49 AM
Joomla and other Free Templates gder03 Web Design Q&A 4 07-28-2006 10:03 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:53 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0