| General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here! |
 10-20-2007, 11:01 AM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 209
|
|
looks good, perfect timing, I will be getting in touch soon
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Poker Articles
Heads Up Poker
 Win my Nintendo Wii Just in time for Xmas!! 
|
 10-21-2007, 04:21 AM
|
|
BryanHauer.com
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 432
|
|
Affiliate Multi-Tiers and Contest
We've had a few affiliates that have inquired about an increase in revenue based on high affiliate sales performance so we've decided to offer a "Multi-tier program" that shows our appreciation for your hard work.
Here's how it will work...
1 - 10 Themes sold per month: 25% Commission
11 - 25 Themes sold per month: 30% Commission
26 - 50 Themes sold per month: 35% Commission
51 + Themes sold per month: 40% Commission
And in the immortal words of Steve Jobs, there is one more thing...
We've also decided to offer up a free Apple iPhone to the affiliate who makes the most sales from now until the end of November. Oh, and if you live in a country that doesn't offer service yet for the iPhone or you simply don't want to switch to AT&T if you're in the US then we'll offer you a free 16GB iPod Touch instead. The contest will start as of right now so anyone who's already sold some themes will be reset to zero as far as counting for the contest goes.
Let us know if you have any questions or need any extra marketing materials.
Join the GamblingThemes.com Affiliate Program Now.
Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon 
And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!
Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
|
 10-21-2007, 06:13 AM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 603
|
|
Is it possible that you could change the affiliate program to not "needing" a paypal account?
I think i have a good site to promote these themes from.
__________________
Poker Strategy Poker Advertising
|
 10-21-2007, 06:31 AM
|
|
BryanHauer.com
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 432
|
|
Sure. We just changed our policy on that.
If you or anyone else doesn't have a paypal account or just simply would rather be paid some other way just enter any email address when it asks for your Paypal one when registering and then use our contact page and tell us which payment method you’d prefer to use. Or just PM me and I'll change it.
We decided that although Paypal is our top choice cause it just makes things easier for us since we can make mass payments, we also can make payments via Full Tilt, PokerStars or pretty much anyway you want to be paid. Just let us know.
Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon 
And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!
Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Last edited by Bryan : 10-21-2007 at 06:38 AM. Reason: it's late and I can't spell
|
 10-22-2007, 01:45 AM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,576
|
|
I just wanted to show you guys what I've been able to do with just 2 hours of work on this theme. About a week ago I decided that I want to blog about everything that I do while I'm in Las Vegas. I'm going to use this site to talk about my poker bankroll, Las Vegas news, nightclubs I go to, and restaurants that I eat at.
This also shows that its super easy to customize this theme, and it doesn't look identical to anybody else's theme either.
View my Las Vegas Poker Blog
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
|
 10-22-2007, 03:20 AM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,576
|
|
Here's another image courtesy of Dbirider that can be used for an affiliate site. If you need a custom size and background color made for your site I could probably do it for you. Just PM me.

__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Last edited by adioking : 10-22-2007 at 04:29 AM.
|
 10-22-2007, 09:25 PM
|
|
Resident High Roller
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,019
|
|
Can you provide a few bullet points as to what your template adds to the existing Revolution News Theme? If I missed that somewhere, please let me know.
__________________
Top 50 ranking coming soon - Bow down bitches
|
 10-22-2007, 09:28 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 471
|
|
Quote:
| Can you provide a few bullet points as to what your template adds to the existing Revolution News Theme? If I missed that somewhere, please let me know. |
Cheaper, via Jeremy's discount.
|
 10-22-2007, 09:44 PM
|
|
Resident High Roller
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,019
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebrad
Cheaper, via Jeremy's discount.
|
I must be missing something here. The 99 dollar deal from GamblingThemes.com is the blog only. The full CMS is 199 with discount. I can get the standard Revolution News theme full CMS for 99.
Am I missing something? Functionality, etc?
__________________
Top 50 ranking coming soon - Bow down bitches
|
 10-22-2007, 10:23 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 471
|
|
What's the difference? I don't see a "blog theme" demo anywhere. Is this just a licensing thing?
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:41 PM.
|